Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

shortglide

4th of July; forced blood draw in Oregon. WTF!

Yes folks that is correct. If you refuse to a breathalizer test that they will do a forced blood draw. Unreal

No Refusal: Oregon Police to Take Drivers Blood Fourth of July Weekend

The ACLU, who just releases a report critical of the increasing militarization of police, voiced support for the initiative, saying that obtaining warrants for blood tests was "a good thing," and “the right way to go about it in our view.”

Posted on June 28, 2014 by Police State Daily in Police State Enforcement // 5 Comments

NoRefusalBloodDraw.png?resize=620%2C264

facebook.png?w=62013twitter.png?w=6208google.png?w=6201linkedin.png?w=6200reddit.png?w=62024stumbleupon.png?w=6200pinterest.png?w=6200
  Happy Fourth of July! Now give us your blood!

Oregon State police are re-naming Fourth of July weekend “No Refusal Weekend”, as part of a crack down on drunk driving. If you refuse to take an alcohol breath test when pulled over Fourth of July weekend, you will be forced to give blood.

Oregon Police plan to work in coordination with prosecutors and judges to violate citizens rights by quickly obtaining “blood draw warrants” for drivers who refuse blood alcohol content testing, reports KVAL.

With the approval of a judge, anyone who refuses to provide a breath sample will have their blood forcibly taken at a medical facility or jail. They will also lose of their license for a year, police said.

“No Refusal enforcement efforts aim to prevent people from avoiding full accountability,” said Officer Ryan Stone. “The process is designed to force drivers into relenting to breath tests in order to avoid a potentially harsher penalty if they refuse to cooperate.”

In previous examples of police enforcing the practice,  stories surfaced of Americans being forcibly restrained and having their blood extracted in jails.

Last year in Georgia, cops strapped down citizens to gurneys, before using a needle to forcibly draw blood. Watch:

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

WOW!  They dont do that here. Yo refuse the breathalyzer, 1 year suspended license...no classes, insurance hikes, ect....  That is CRAZZZZYYY.  

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Can you say Police State.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

Police State... With All The Back-Up Ever Needed. They Really Have Become Militarized,.. Or Have Been Led To Believe So

They Really Think They Are ALL Under Homeland Security And Treat Most With Utter Disrespect, Severe Harm Or Death !

Notice Nobody Complains, No Protests Of ANY Kind... Don't Fear, They Should Know Better Than To Try That Tactic.

Portland Is One Of A Few Cities Where These Fools And Military Train & Set-Up Their Reactive Response Plans.

I Really Believe If The SHTF For Real, Where Do You Think Our Coward Police Will Run To ? It'll Be Home. Especially

Those With Families.

Who Cares---> For Sure NOT Them---> "Protect And Serve" Is Certainly Not For Any Of Us Here... Unless We Have Hidden

Millionaires Within Our Membership.

"Protect And Serve" Is And Has Always Been For The Ultra Wealthy... And Nothing For Us Little Common Citizens. 

You Guys Probably Think I'm Just A Weak Older Man Now. But There Was A Time When I Had Absolutely NO Fear And

Didn't Care About Much And Hated Cops ! I've Chased Down Two 2 Man Cop Cars Twice And Called On Each Incident !

Stupid S.E. Precinct Pigs !

Both Times I Was With My Wife & Both Times They Were So Out Of Line I Knew I Had Them Dead To Rights ! I'm Not

Mr. Brave... But Back Then I Wasn't Afraid Of Being Hurt Or Dying. I Was Beyond Po'd !!! !!! !!! / I Actually Went Crazy !

Actually Here At That Time We Had Many, Many Very Questionable Cop Shootings. One Example Was In One Of Our

Kroger Chain's... Fred Meyers. Inside A Fred Meyer's There Was An Obvious Dear Mentally Ill Woman Who Held Her

Own Cat And Said... With Her Butter Knife... That She Was Going To Kill The Cat. Hours Passed... No Cat Dead Yet.

So What Do These Two Boys In Blue Do ?They Overshoot Her To Death ! Nobody With Any Psychology Called In

Nor Came There.

And How Bout The Innocent Black Man In N. Portland ? Shot Like 47 Times And Hadn't Done A Thing... I Think This

One I Think It Was The Wrong Address. And Two: No Police record For Anything.

These Labor Protected Killers & Thug Cops Have Never Been Punished Thoroughly ! Not One Cop Can Be Trusted.

Even Good Cops. It's A VERY Tight Brotherhood.Mainly Because In A Way The Decent Cops Are Trapped In A Career

And Must Keep Quiet/So, The Bad Cops Behavior Is Constantly Reinforced.

Thank You Administrator SG !

Being a recovered alcoholic, I've heard stories first hand of how people had killed someone on the roads and have/are doing time for it. They were always in a blackout. If you have nothing to hide take the damn breathalizer and be on your merry way. Yes they are still violating rights but it's better thatn being strapped down by 4 point restraints while they draw blood from you. If you are drunk then you should not be driving. my late husband lost his left leg after a drunk driver came across a 2ft median and hit him. The drunk had his 2yr old daughter in the truck, don't know how she survived. The guy got off because they used the wrong test kit when they took blood for BAC. it became inadmissible in court. I seen or heard so many horror stories about drinking and driving. I'd rather see them off the street than on.

shortglide-1.jpg

I take it as a an attack on my kids when people drink and drive. I know its a bit ridiculous but it is my natural reaction. Trust me, you don't want to attack my kids. :)

Don't drink if you can't avoid driving, it's pretty f'n simple. I don't even drive for a couple hours after i smoke, which doesnt leave a whole lot of time for driving..=D

I believe under OMMP guidelines you aren't supposed to drive until two hours after they last smoked.

shortglide-1.jpg

Well ya'll can keep Oregon! LOL.....Ill stay here where at least they dont strap you down and stick you with needles!  Texas Maybe they dig freedom still.....sort of...

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Well ya'll can keep Oregon! LOL.....Ill stay here where at least they dont strap you down and stick you with needles!  Texas Maybe they dig freedom still.....sort of...

Ummmmmmm, Texas has historically been a bit harsh on cannabis users.   

I live across from the McKenzie River where they had a concert, vendors and fireworks, On the way home from a friends house (sober I might add) bigger than chit was a check[point not a block away from us. Wonder how many people woke up in the drunk tank or the spin dry facility. or forcibly had their blood drawn? 

shortglide-1.jpg

Not sure where this was but here is an update to the police's checkpoint operation.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/hidden-camera-dui-checkpoint-exposes-vileness-american-police-state/#hdJvMASOpd2HSEKb.01

shortglide-1.jpg