Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

P8ntxtremist

Dabber Dan's one run QWET

I look forward to seeing those photos and hearing more about your successes. Thank you for sharing with us.

Ever since you showed us your extract pictures I have been hoping that you would do a write up!!! Thank you! You have got my wheels turning and I think I'm going to start experimenting soon. As for the vacuum purging, did you build your own chamber or buy one already assembled?

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"

Thanks so much!

I bought my vacuum and chamber as a package off ebay. Best value vacs.

its a very solid chamber with a nice thick lid and a silicon protective jacket. I think it cost me 220 with shipping. There are tons of deals out there or you can certainly build your own. Its not a complicated piece of equipment, I just prefer to order it and get to work lol

Had a friend being over some Allen Wrench today.

I'll have pictures uploaded sometime in the next few days. Anything you'd like me to demonstrate via pictures, let me know!

I can't wait to extract. The buds are gorgeous olive green with Perky fire red hairs. The trichomes look fresh and the aroma is wonderful.Its a lot like jasmine and honeysuckle with a hint of sour grass and diesal.

truly a prize for florida :)

You have inspired me.  I got a 2 gal vacuum chamber & pump off ebay that's arriving tomorrow so I can make some clean extracts.  I am sure I will have some questions in the future!  I looked up Allen Wrench, some top notch parents.  Can't wait to see how it turns out. 

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"

Wooow Buddy I Can't Thank You Enough... Man, That Bud Is So VERY Fine.

Must Be That Strong Florida Sun That Brings Out Such Wonderful Beauty !

Can't Begin To Thank You Enough For Such A HUGE Milestone !

My Sisters And Brothers Really Do Thank You For 'ALL' The Sharing You Do.

Much Love, Brother Will

Hey I was running around looking at different kitchen stores and all I could find locally are these type of whipped cream dispensers.  Would something like this work? 

easybrush.jpg

Its 1 pint and stainless steel but it doesn't quite look like the one that you have.  Big thanks I am going to do some runs this week once I get this Isi thing in my hands. chemist.gif