• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

HB-101 Japan’s No.1 Plant Vitalizer FREE! Get your sample now!

Click here HB-101 Japan’s No.1 Plant Vitalizer

HB-101 was born from centuries of experience in the care of plants and trees – 400 years of family tradition and knowledge passed from generation to generation. Not a plant food, not a natural fertilizer, our HB-101 formula is a unique, all organic plant growth enhancer made from the essences of long-lived trees – including cedar, cypress, and pine – and plantain, a well-known medical herb.

Non-toxic and pet safe, HB-101 is perfect for organic and reduced-chemical cultivation, effective for growing and “revitalizing” healthier, more vibrant plants of all varieties.

HB-101 plant vitalizer has gained the approval of thousands of people world-wide who enjoy growing plants, including farmers, kitchen gardeners, horticulturalists and garden hobbyists throughout Japan. HB-101 is now available at garden centers throughout the US. Or order HB-101 online today.

8804ba4c84687a6d8461350668ec1fab.png

made from the essences of long-lived trees – do you happen to know how they make this stuff?

Garden of Dreams
In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
     ~Abram L. Urban

made from the essences of long-lived trees – do you happen to know how they make this stuff?

I don't.

Anyone?

I don't.

Anyone?

HB 101 is basically the same stuff as EM-1 Bokashi 

It's another ingredient that goes in to my Bio Life teas

I make it from Rice Water

Each One, Teach One   :vap_smiley::vap_smiley::vap_smiley:

I believe I've seen this stuff rescue plants (of all types, including woody perennials) from root rot.  I have not, however, been willing to subject my subjects to actual science.  I water with it every 2-3 weeks or so.  I'd be very interested if anyone had ever done so.  Also, has anyone ever used it foliar to feed other leaf-dwelling beneficials?  LIke maybe to mix with Forge or some such...just a thought.

Used to be a much smaller bottle that you used just a drop or two of per gal.  A sales guy who used to work for a beneficials company told me  when he gave me a sample of the larger bottle that the formula was changed a couple of years ago because people in the US were reluctant to buy such a small package, so most of the current product is water and surfacant.  I would totally get the drops again if they were available in the US.

I can give no explanation as to why it would work - that's why I call it a belief.  The company sort of has an explanation, but I cannot confirm or deny this from the comic book that passes as the sales literature I've seen (and loved, nonetheless).

sillydog sez, "Dope grows."