Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

After an absence of nearly two years I am growing again. This time I've gone with a DWC and I'm rather clueless about when to flood/drain (not that I'm there yet, I'm waiting on seeds.) I'm doing 5 gallon buckets, I'll post a photo soon when I get things all set up.

I am also wondering about how to keep things warm since it's in my (rather cool) basement. Should I put a heater in my reservoir? How should I heat my 4x4x7 tent?

I have yet to get my fans and filters installed but after that I'm pretty close to being ready to go I think.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for the help!

I was in bozo for a few years ya aint gonna need heat,.until the end of the summer a cool rez is key .waters pretty hard out there for dwc I was havin issues with calcium and lime deposits .till I put the ro system in,ya may want to think coco ,and experiment with a dwc bucket ime, in big sky

best nutes for ya for first time will be gh cuz you'll need the hard water micro

hope that helps a bit

Edited by jm420

GH nutes? Where can I find those? Our water is a little harder than I'd like, and I am looking at a whole house RO system. Just filter it at the meter. That might involve redoing some pipe, though, and we're not able to do that right now. 

This is the system I'm using. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009JUQO9I/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I wasn't a big fan but see iff ya can get a cut of siverback and a killer cut of og and god bud float around the bozo area ,already tried and true ,as well as a few others .stay away from subcoo gear out there watred down crap