• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MedicalManny

PIF Review: Mango Papaya & Tropical Passion Blunt Wraps (by Rolling Paper Depot)

LIke a Fig Newton?!  :bigemo_harabe_net-163:  That cant be good. 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Do you think they were just old? I've found if I open a pack and use one, then next time I go to use the last it's either dry or stale. It's to get em in and out of the pack anyway.

Forth right review. I like it!

That, my friend, is an excellent question.  Personally, I don't think that they were old.  I tried to base my review on the blunts that I rolled, immediately after opening the package. 

I don't know how old the blunts themselves, were before I opened them, though. because they had no production date OR expiration date (I don't think they're required, but it's always a good thing to know). 

on previous occasions, I have experienced the dreaded 'dry wrap'. sometimes I have been able to resurrect them (usually by microwaving them inside a moist paper towel for about 10 seconds), and sometimes I have not.  

the doob tubes that were included, did their jobs pretty well, and kept the pre-rolled blunts fresh for days (but this was also one of the blunts that unraveled near the end)

Each One, Teach One   :vap_smiley::vap_smiley::vap_smiley: