• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

What is Indica-or-Sativa for?

I get a no longer available message from Facebook EK?

Hmm I see it, I'll do it a diff way, how about now?

yep I'm an Indica girl... tried a new strain today and it made me feel off.. and angry..looked it up and sure enough, Sativa... got back into my stash and had some Indica and within a half hour was MUCH calmer and pain melted.. I wonder why the Sativa seems to amplify my pain?! anyone else have that odd effect? It seems to take mine and make it measurably worse, and fast.

"Most people want to be the Sun that brightens up your day, but I would rather be the Moon that shines down on your Darkest Hour... "Author Unkown

"Even a GothicRose needs Moonlight to Bloom, Find your Moonlight beloved, grow through the darkness that has taken you" ...-

Cherelle, may you R.I.P my beloved one, I miss you so

grbr20resized0.gif

yep I'm an Indica girl... tried a new strain today and it made me feel off.. and angry..looked it up and sure enough, Sativa... got back into my stash and had some Indica and within a half hour was MUCH calmer and pain melted.. I wonder why the Sativa seems to amplify my pain?! anyone else have that odd effect? It seems to take mine and make it measurably worse, and fast.

yes i get the same .. i have had over 20 surgery's from auto wreck... ya see the sats cause my muscles and nerves to clench if to strong or pure and if i add the indys to the mix i get the pain relief i need but to me theirs a fine balance.. i need enough sat to take my mind away and wander from the pain as the indy relaxes the muscles and does the work.. hope this helps some...

u cant save a strain unless you give it away

that makes perfect sense.. UGH it's all so new to me, and hubby.... he was always of the mind set of "weed is weed is weed".. and I keep telling him I know better now..and slowly but surely he's figuring that out too.. last night was pretty knarly around here..LOL.. everything I had on hand was Sativa dominate and I turned into a sheewolf from hell  :Devil:  I owe him a HUGE apology today.... and looks like a trip to a dispensary to get some Indica for the new few weeks is in order.. can't have another night like last night..somehow I've got to take care of our youngest today on zero sleep :Yawn:

"Most people want to be the Sun that brightens up your day, but I would rather be the Moon that shines down on your Darkest Hour... "Author Unkown

"Even a GothicRose needs Moonlight to Bloom, Find your Moonlight beloved, grow through the darkness that has taken you" ...-

Cherelle, may you R.I.P my beloved one, I miss you so

grbr20resized0.gif