• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

shortglide

re-doing container gardening.

Well I finally got flowers from sil who works at a nursery. He brought home quite a collection of them, so in order we have my rail basket of flowerrs, day lillies, we have her a teacup rose, bazung star liatris and in the big container I have gladiolas, Siberian iris, snap dragon, begonias and two red tulpus. I also have mixed dwark morning Glory's and he unidentified plant as yet. So this is my start. I will have a few vegetables that will go into the ground next to the trellis but all either veggies will be in containers. Oh, these were all panted in super organic mix soil.

IMG_20140406_164651.jpg

IMG_20140408_085453.jpg

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

way cool .i love container gardening .i plan on doing a large container garden myselfe this year .nice start to great experience .great growing to you 

GOT THE GROWING BUG I DO

TRYING AGAIN LOW RIDER # 2 AND CROP KING SEEDS EARLY MISS AUTO FEM

CROP KING SEEDS NORTHERN LIGHTS AUTO FEMS

running coco using JAKES THREE PART FERTILIZER AND JAKES ROOT GROWTH STIMULANT ,AND JAKES vb-1 VITAMIN B-1

Rock on shorty! All sorts of stuff growin around here!  :D

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else.