RAW Mini Tray with Lid Bundle Giveaway @ShopRPD Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

The Lush LED Lighting challenge

We will be putting our plants in Two new grow tents
?ui=2&ik=36b7ab1e9e&view=att&th=1451c199.

48x48x78 inch Mylar Reflective Double Door Grow Tent Room

354a02cfcd658e3f4ca452575040eb56.png

Brand New 48"x48"x78" (Approx. 4x4x6.5Ft) Grow Tent with Improved Reflective Interior Mylar. 100% lightproof environment.
All metal construction, 210D oxford cloth with exterior zippers design ensure safety use and essay set up. Multiple vents to accommodate fans and filter. Great for you to grow exotic fruits, herbs, vegetables or seasonal fruits out of season. Indoor gardening made easy!

Features:

• Size: 48"(L)x48"(W)x78"(H)
  • Exterior Material: heavy duty 210D oxford cloth
  • Interior Material: 100% highly reflective waterproof diamond mylar
  • Frame: white paint coated metal rods
  • Connector Material: sturdy metal
  • Each Rod Capacity: 88 lbs (40Kg)
  • Overall Capacity: 176 lbs (80Kg)
  • Large zippered door for easy to set up and storage
  • Rectangle vents with mesh for better ventilation
  • Extra waterproof floor with belt for more protection
  • 4 nylon belts for hanging the grow light
  • Multiple vents for 4 inch, 6 inch or 8 inch fan and filter output(Vent rings are NOT included. Sell separately in store).
  • Suitable for use with 400W and 600W grow lights and the larger T5 lights for propagation.

Vents Parameter:

Shape

Size

Quantity

Round

4" diameter

8" diameter

Rectangle

15-1/2" x 7-1/2"

Quality Improvement:

• Interior material use Diamond mylar enhance the reflective effect.
  • Rectangle vents use high density screen to prevent mosquito fly inside.

Package Content:

• 1x Reflective Growing Tent Cover
  • 1set Metal Frame
  • 1x Removable Water-proof Floor Tray
  • 4x Nylon Belts
  • 1x Assembly Instruction

What size lights are you comparing this too? 400? 600? 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Great question and one I'm waiting for the answer too. I have written Lush this afternoon asking just this,

we have several wattage's to work with,

We have

2 400 HPs

2, 400 MH

2, 600 HPS

T-5. (of which is now working)

2, 1000 HPS

2, 1000 mh

so any combination I suppose will suffice. Im thinking.

I'll know more this evening,

Compare them the manufacturers claims and lets see! I gotta see this, ive talked to folks on both sides of the fence and im dyin to know. 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

On 3/31/2014 at 6:23 PM, offdababa said:

Compare them the manufacturers claims and lets see! I gotta see this, ive talked to folks on both sides of the fence and im dyin to know. 

We'll find out just what they want and run the tests, Im getting new bulbs for this run, so good luck, (I know i can grab close to a pound off hps.

This is Magweedo holding up our one pounder (from 2012 this thread http://freemygreenpdx.com/topic/2862-the-perfect-pot)

b783315f800d65fc1da8f3a64bb9812c.png

You talk about customer service, We've just received this

Lush Lighting

7:02 PM (6 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

The Dominator 2x XL will beat the 1000 watt HPS or the 1000 watt MH or T5 (any of those).

The Vegetator will beat any of the 400 HPS, 400 MH or 600 HPS.

Keep an eye on your nutrients and don't forget to always keep the lights 2 ft above the canopy because it's still a radiant heat.

Can't wait to see the outcome!

Talk to you soon :)

So, I will be running the  tee-5 against the The Vegetator

and the 1000 watt HPS against the Dominator 2x XL

So, Lets the games begin,

I;ll be back with our ventilation,

Im looking forward to this! 

How much did your tent run you if you don't mind me asking this would simplify things for a new veg area !

Why certainly Keoni, I got it for 129.00 (Regular 279.00)

And it is on the way, It will be here Friday.

My link

http://www.accesshydroponic.com/48x48x78-inch-mylar-reflective-double-door-grow-tent-room.html#.UzxUaKIxisc

I've been fascinated with Lush Lighting since the press started and some truly talented growers began switching over.  I've read a couple dozen journals and if it's all true, their research for the past three years has been spot on.  In terms of competitive HID brands, have you decided on your bulb, reflector, ballast and GrowTent?

Sure, I have all these stats,

The ballast

Sun System 1 HPS 1000 Watt Ballast Magnetic

466d1978be00f3880147070e8f5645b5.png

I have always recommended buying of the off the shelf cheaper bulbs and to replace them after about 3 grows, and I will not be using a hood. Both tests are being preformed in the tents shown above from access Hydroponic

http://www.accesshydroponic.com/

So $26.00

Plusrite 2012 - LU1000 - HPS - 1000 Watt - High Pressure Sodium - ANSI S52

d54f2e7365bff449464539f7d7be2c65.png

Nice ballast man :D  Those LED's are gonna have a tough act to follow.  

In tent A we have the Lush Vegetator. Still lacking most of the ventilation, Early next week I will update this with new photos. :)

55890966f9434bee4ecb7ef0202ebcdc.png

i can tell you right now the vegetator will rock the t5s socks! Id much rather see the vegetator go up against the 600w mh or 1000w mh as i know they will rock the 600w and be close to the 1000w

For flower i would really love to see the 1000w HPS vs the Dom XL 2X as they claim its better and well lets face it its a hard one to beat lol!!

My vegetator is rocking the socks of my 1000w MH ran at 75% with a eye hortilux Blue MH the node spacing is just redic! short stacked dark green almost blue hues to the leaves!

As far as my flower tent goes I have 2 Dominator 2Xs not the XLs you have Im super excited about this grow off and really hoping for the best with Lush. Im expecting to get less yeild with the lush compared to a HPS but from their claims of more terps and resin production ill sacrifice a few grams for flavor and resin production! as long as its a few grams and not a few oz lol

Your doing a good thing for the people doing this grow off and lets hope those lights are worth what i paid for em hahah

[center][url="http://freemygreenpdx.com/topic/8254-garden-of-blazen/?view=findpost&p=77193"][color=#006400][size=5][b]The Garden of Blazen[/b][/size][/color][/url][/center]

[center][img]http://i.gyazo.com/f963f7b5090a9774b99e5ab9981be1e5.png[/img][/center]

i dont thik theres gonna be a comparison

you think HPS will rock the led?

[center][url="http://freemygreenpdx.com/topic/8254-garden-of-blazen/?view=findpost&p=77193"][color=#006400][size=5][b]The Garden of Blazen[/b][/size][/color][/url][/center]

[center][img]http://i.gyazo.com/f963f7b5090a9774b99e5ab9981be1e5.png[/img][/center]

oh yeah 

i think out of the box but ... no way even close ,technoly isnt there yet

leds  are like auto flowers imo  theres a place for them but not yet for me

i know a compareable lite isnt able to keep up with  dwc any where near  what ik mh or hps can do

id personnally take a 250 hps start to finish  and probaly do better for less $ and no kiddin aside i would take that be  

no disres[pect or hatred just set in my ways :)

plasma is the way of the future imo

Edited by jm420

t5 seems to be holdin its own,that i'm surprised on ,ya runnin new bulbs in the t5 eddie

Yep, I went out and got five new ones. We'll see whats up when I get em transplanted. :) I'm surprised myself.

Announcements