Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

St0nA

St0Na's Photo Journal.

Rate this topic

:th_thyessmiley:  Awesome looking girls man! Definitely a great show! 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Lookin awesome man. Im likin the trippy colored pics and healthy girls! Some journals are like a 80's skinamax film, this hard core stuff! LOL   :2986-2:

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Thanks for the kudos and the visit kind sirs.

hey stona, i know i've seen you around but damn bro, i don't remember pics like those!!! awsome!!!

I pretty much been taking the same pics since I have been on the net. It might be that most sites shrink and compress the images so much that they look completely different. I have to post them to face book and link them just so they aren't postcard size here and most are still way smaller than I intend.

Thanks for the kudos and the visit kind sirs.

hey stona, i know i've seen you around but damn bro, i don't remember pics like those!!! awsome!!!

I pretty much been taking the same pics since I have been on the net. It might be that most sites shrink and compress the images so much that they look completely different. I have to post them to face book and link them just so they aren't postcard size here and most are still way smaller than I intend.

I should say some not most, are smaller. I am happy about how large most are.

So things are getting to be unfavorable around here quickly. My current run has suffered from the heat increase and my resulting lack of interest. The OOG has handled it like a champ and continues to impress. My sour D is the tallest and has really been adversely affected with mid flower foxtailing and some feed issues from my sub par efforts. The BCS x C99 hates the heat and is popping nanners all over but she looks so yummy I am letting her ride. Will update with pics this evening, sorry to be mia. Hope everyone is well!

Bump in the road StOnA... malformed runs are disheartening, been there, done that!

Good seein ya, sorry for the roadbumps,,,,,,

hey bro glad to see ya ... yes i dont care how good one is chit happens to even the best of us... hope ya get back in the grove.. ya know what helps me stay into it is a good room cleaning and change is the looks of things to get me interested again.. or maybe a new run of something if you would like.. pm me if you would like to ...

u cant save a strain unless you give it away

sucks to hear,but like kak said happens to all of us ,great advice though a good room cleanin helps and start thinkin about the next run ,finnish what ya got goin with a little love then wipe the slate clean

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I am going to shut down a while after this run. Just silly to fight the lows of 80-90 degrees for the next 5 months and I really need a break from the cramped ass little space. Will be hard as I have some stuff I really wanna see grow and I will probably go through pic withdrawals but it needs to happen.

Heres some of the latest, just some quickies, better stuff to come.   LOVE THE OOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BCS X C99

10169238_463265373819689_823647644100370

10172700_463265437153016_463293027631358

10325612_463265490486344_277948389003016

OOG

10178000_463264847153075_550408242602631

Edited by St0nA

Wooow GREAT Job Brother Stona !!!

Just BEAUTIFUL !!! Thank You For Sharing These With Me In Chat.

You got The Gift !

Work On That little Prob In Your Way And You'll Be More Comfortable.

Nice Chat as Well We Had. Much success Now And Into The Future.

Blessings To You And Yours... Much P n' L, Brother Will