Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RSO

Rasta

A day after taking our dog to get neutered half of his head literally turned into a giant repulsive scab, It was so sad. It may have been a reaction to some of the vaccines he got while he was there but I'm not 100% sure. Whatever this was it continued to spread fast. We decided to use some cannabs oil to heal it instead of wasting thousands of dollars on multiple visits to the vet. Needless to say the oil worked instantly and after about 9 days ~Rasta was completely healed and starting to grow new hair again! TIP: When applying oil topically on your pets head and he/she is wearing a protective cone, the oil could rub off onto the inside of the cone and your pet will most likely lick it off... All of it lol. Rasta ate over a gram of high quality oil and ended up being heavily buzzed for a few days ( which can be a little sad to watch in a way) but overall 100% worth it, he is now a happy and healthy dog again thanks to cannabis. ✌&❤

post-1400-0-52157200-1392266058_thumb.jpg

Most excellent! We are glad to here your puppers is doing better and he even got a spiritual voyage out of the deal!   Good on ya, and great lookin pooch! 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Sign in to follow this