Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

popeye!

Ice Wax

EDDIEKIRK

Photo bucket took everyone's photos. Please contact me (ek) about replacing them. 

Message added by EDDIEKIRK

Tell us how !!! Ive stopped using water and ice because I cant get the quality I want. I think I might be running too much at once or something.

I read through Brownbears post mentioned above and as a fellow ice hash maker may I say, "Good info!"  Heres the link http://freemygreenpdx.com/topic/6757-making-full-melt-bubble-hash/

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Tell us how !!! Ive stopped using water and ice because I cant get the quality I want. I think I might be running too much at once or something.

I read through Brownbears post mentioned above and as a fellow ice hash maker may I say, "Good info!"  Heres the link http://freemygreenpdx.com/topic/6757-making-full-melt-bubble-hash/

thankz yeah me and brownbear basically built our skills together and when I was doin it with him we were doin thing a lil more simple but now its a whole different process lol id have to make a whole long thread explaining everything I still stick to the same mixing time tho

I'd toke it  bro! LOL

one day u probably will man

I must say your pics look delicious!!!  I am going to start making ice hash and was wondering what types of bags you use?  My local shop has a sale on Boldtbags which seem to have pretty good reviews. 

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"