• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

popeye!

New Garden New Grow

Rate this topic

Sounds like a sweet new set up man!  Great lookin Girls too, impressive, thanks for sharin! 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

O WOW super cool man great to see you up and running again, Your garden photos are terrific man, thanks for posting, Keep us updated. :D

Hey dont forget to enter the photo contest.

http://freemygreenpdx.com/topic/7623-your-votes-needed-pleaseommp-photo-of-the-month/

I like that lemon kush. You sound like me with a million different strains haha. Im working on narrowing it down to only 1 or 2 strains for uniformity and efficiency.

variety is the spice of life my friend

Right on brother good to see u back around..

nice grow man..

good to see u to man hows the garden theses days

those look great..good to see you posting

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

The strains you are using sound delicious!  I can't wait to see everything grow.  What is Alligator shoes?

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"