• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

bulldogge

BIG animal lover!

I am a big animal lover as well. I have 2 dachshunds (male 13 yrs, female 12 yrs) and a Japanese Chin. If I was to ever win the lottery I would the biggest animal refuge in the state.

I love my babies and you are right about them being better than most people...lol

GodBlessmirror.gifCindysparklemultirose.gifprayinghandswithcross.gif

I roll with my Siberian Husky all the time. She is my #1 girl :D   Best friend and companion I ever had! Dog lovers unite! :LOL:

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Ditto the above on da Huskies , my Mauli girl, she is my baby! ,,,,  with a Pit / Weimaraner mix on loan from our son during his Afghanistan tour, and a bud nibbling, Coke drinking, smoke liking Quaker Parrot named Ozzie

We raise pigs, but they get names like,, Bacon, Pork Chop, Hamhock and are not treated as pets,,,

We've raised Siberian Huskies. Alpine Goats, and waiting for the spring for some Chickens for eggs and meat.

I just wanted to be included in this thread. :D

I too love all animals. But I only have cats. :)

I just wanted to be included in this thread. :D

I too love all animals. But I only have cats. :)

Well you can join any thread you like sweetie....now as for the cats, well not that I dislike them, I just don't like them in the kitchen all over the counters, stove, table, etc.

And my dogs LOVE them....hehehe  I would not own one because my dogs would kill it. And my dogs give me kisses where cats don't. :LOL:

GodBlessmirror.gifCindysparklemultirose.gifprayinghandswithcross.gif

(Snicker) Mine get on the counters. :( and scratch the side of the bed, and wanna sleep under the covers, and never offer me a kiss. :) Brats