• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

keoni

Reasonably priced vet

Hi just wanted to share a vet i started using that has very reasonable prices compared to other new main chain pet hospitals , if you live in se milw, se portland might be where comparing prices their name Harrison Animal clinic ph# 503-654-8511, banflieded pet ran me all most 700$ to have 4 teeth removed from my female dog which was after starting their insurance that knocked of about 30% , my male dog was a lot worse and needed 10 teeth removed which only ran me 307$ any ways thought others like to know there's still a place that does not rip you off :-) And there went my dehumidifier for a while longer such is life of a pet owner :-)

I go to this one in sw pdx called vista pet hospital. They are all really really great with my cat, Shmork and they were reasonably priced too

I found vista because they were the cheapest neuter around with the coupon that's out there and it was close.

The seem like they care about the animals.

I can not possibly suggest Banfield  A ex took her dog there and it was laughably poor, in fact they shut down, and I heard it was over lawsuits..... .  I would try to find a smallish vet clinic in your neighborhood, ask to speak to a doctor and explain your situation, and get a vibe for the place and the vet,  My vet is average priced, but they are honest, caring and knowledgeable. Plus I see my vet at the local farm stores, he hunts, fishes, feeds his animals and his family organically..... I even put up with their super unpleasant and massively overweight secretary till they fired her  LOL... Just a thought....

This probably won't help you since I'm in southern Oregon, but you never know, you might be down here visiting the area and need some vet care for your treasured pet.

All Creatures animal hospital in Eagle Point, When my dog needed surgery on his knee it cost me, $220...with most vets in my area that surgery would easily cost $3000 and I would of been forced to put my dog down,.....and All Creatures are willing to make a payment plan with you. that's the most expensive vet bill I've had from this place. usually, the standard vet visit with shots is about $19 to $55....about 100 when its time to get my dog his tag

Gabriel park vets are another one to stay away from here in SW PDX.

They have a facility a block from my house, so my ex decided to bring the cats there. It had a great location but it stops there....

They are way over priced. and i think they mistreat the animals and just don't care.

I brought in a terribly emaciated kitten someone dumped on my doorstep,  they billed me close to $2000  then 16 hours after receiving her told me she needed to be put to sleep. I even wonder if they were the ones that dumped the kitten to drum up business.

My cat Al Dante, named so, in honor of wavy gravy, was actually afraid and would try to run when he saw the doctors there. 

He was the sweetest cat, a love all and everyone kind of cat. never bit scratched anyone.

But he was terrified of that place,

It still pains me to think of what every they must have put him through to make him behave that way. 

I hope there is a special hell for vets and assistants like that.