• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

ZIPPO Lighter Contest Private members

Rate this topic

ommp pay it forward

&

Rolling Paper Depot

Are happy to announce a new contest for our private members. Be the first one on the website to find this photo and bring us the link to where it was found.

And you will win this promotional Zippo lighter given to us by our friends at

http://www.rollingpaperdepot.com/

Zippo lighter provided by

http://rollingpaperdepot.com/

This contest is for our private members only

Cheri and I will pay shipping for the winner. :)

IMG_2444.jpg

Visit our friends now at http://www.rollingpaperdepot.com/

banner.jpg

Remember all you need to do is find this photo  above (of zippo lighter) somewhere on ommp pay it forward website and you win the lighter and free shipping.

IMG_2434.jpg

Read more product reviews

Huge thanks to Rollingpaperdepot.com!!!!  Cool lighter!   I checked out their site and the selection is killer, prices seem good, and they really know how to PIF!  What more ya want?! A free lighter?! Ohhh oh wait! Here it is! 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

You have my favorite papers in your hand! :D

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

I'll put new clues out every Sunday till its found.

First clue is Superbowl Sunday.

You mean PUPPY BOWL SUNDAY!  Cant wait! 

Two things.

First tell the members how you found it, LOL your method as it were.

Two

Send me a good address to mail it too.

Congratulations your now disqualified from playing future search games. lo, jk

Two things.

First tell the members how you found it, LOL your method as it were.

Two

Send me a good address to mail it too.

Congratulations your now disqualified from playing future search games. lo, jk

well with the hint of 144 topics in the forums I first scrolled up and down the main page and looked at each individual section lookin for it. then when thinkin EK messed up the count, I decided  to go back thru and add up each forum in the subsections to find it. then was just a matter of going thru a lot of posts in the section :) and addy on the way boss :) ty very much for the game was fun and got some searchin done lol.

newsig_zps1a27cc72.png

Buwhahaha, Okay MR. Genius, no more hints for your on contests! LOL!  Congrats man, thats a sweet lighter, you earned it! 

Buwhahaha, Okay MR. Genius, no more hints for your on contests! LOL!  Congrats man, thats a sweet lighter, you earned it! 

HA HA HA HA HA

Right?

well with the hint of 144 topics in the forums I first scrolled up and down the main page and looked at each individual section lookin for it. then when thinkin EK messed up the count, I decided  to go back thru and add up each forum in the subsections to find it. then was just a matter of going thru a lot of posts in the section :) and addy on the way boss :) ty very much for the game was fun and got some searchin done lol.

Congrats SR!! :th_supersignthumbup:

GodBlessmirror.gifCindysparklemultirose.gifprayinghandswithcross.gif

Okay lighter has been mailed, Ground to SoulReaper.

Post office would not let me mail the lighter any other way.

Should be 6-10 days. :)