• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

Master yobeone takes on paying it forward

Our new member and friend yobeone photo-1908.gif?_r=1390558408 has outdone himself (PIF wise) :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:  once more by single handily  :hippydude:  offering to fill all available med requests from our members.
And has succeeded in doing so! smiley.png 
wowexclamation_mark_icon.png

House to House

Town_Market-icon.png

City to City

city-icon.png

None stop all this week.

stop_icon.png

What a guy,

thankyou.png

:PIFROCKS:

Why not join a real community of caring people willing to offer support today?

What you will find after you join:

•Seasoned cultivators will share secrets to successful harvests.
•Retired Scientists/Patients who are willing to share their medication, tips on how to produce quality medication every harvest.
•Mentoring by experienced growers.
•Grow room tips and DIY advice by our professional installers.
•Oregon carded members will gain access to our private forums.
•You’ll find cannabis legislation and more.
•OMMP Pay it forward is a community of compassionate people willing to offer help today.
•All free!

Whoo hoo!

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

Well I cant properly express my gratitude,  much respect and honor to your efforts SIR!   Let me check the smilies...    :th_thyessmiley:    :1sm390teach:  (how to pif Class)   :th_supersignthumbup:  .   Very cool man, very cool.  It truly is a honor to have folks like you in our company. 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Guest Lou_is_Carl

Steve, I apologize that I didn't thank you earlier. I was chatting with Eddie and told him how your gift made several people feel better.

Hope to meet you at Potlandia.

- Carl

post-1689-0-83875400-1390879477_thumb.jpg

rock on yobe1

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.