• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

shortglide

loophole in dispensery law

Rate this topic

http://www.kptv.com/story/24525264/legal-loophole-allows-medical-marijuana-dispensaries-to-open-next-to-pre-schools

This really should have common sense here. There is no reason little ones need to see this. MHO

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

That is funny.

One of the dispensaries here in town is being shut down, because a daycare (at 975 feet away) as a prep "kindergarden" class.  The locals have decided it counts, and he is losing his location.

Wonderful,,, let's not let them be near Pediatricians or Gynecologists either,,,,

The fetus might be exposed...

Just how Draconian can the laws get?

This is just ridiculous,,, pre-school,,, that is just a position devoid of common sense, what, are folks firing up?

I think not,

Beam me up Scotty...

The school issue is interesting at best ... Alcohol is not treated as medicine , but you can have it , sell it and drink it among children ... Hmmmm ... Something is amiss ... Cannabis is treated as medicine in my household ... But some use and abuse it under the guise of "Medical Marijuana" and that is what creates the environment we are dealing with . The whole "pot is bad" stigma needs a new face .. Who is gonna put it on ?

Axlegrease ...

"...marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man."

DEA Judge Francis Young

The school issue is interesting at best ... Alcohol is not treated as medicine , but you can have it , sell it and drink it among children ... Hmmmm ... Something is amiss ... Cannabis is treated as medicine in my household ... But some use and abuse it under the guise of "Medical Marijuana" and that is what creates the environment we are dealing with . The whole "pot is bad" stigma needs a new face .. Who is gonna put it on ?

Right on bro.... i norm dont get worked up but this has hit my fu-k them point of unfairness ... now over here there trying to make it if you hold a med card you can lose your children if there in your home. till u pass a evaluation to prove your fit ... nothing said about prescription drugs or Booze ... hummm funny hey more like a fricking witch hunt to me... back in time we go again... any government official who still trys to push this mind set in these days  and times are pure liars and they know it them self's.. shame on them for keeping this myth of lies up... how stupid are they looking??? sorry just had to vent on this one...
Think about it here in Or ..... You can have a medical marijuana card .... But it'll cost ya about $400 to get your yearly registration with the state ..... Now they know who you are and that you use or grow marijuana ..... And at any time this information is subject to review with the Feds if they suspect something .An invasion of privacy ....Medical records ... I understand where you are coming from .... It is legal ..... But it's not ... Not until local and federal governments figure out how to capitalize on this medicinal product .."you can't profit from pot , but we can" .... Interesting philosophy they have going on here .....

Axlegrease ...

"...marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man."

DEA Judge Francis Young

Couldnt agree more, just sending out a  "hell yes" to Kak, Axle and everyone else.  I get fired up too, prolly shouldn't speak my mind on this matter. 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

And how about this .... So are the dispensaries operating now a shoe in for the new law ? They say if you are operating a dispensary before March 1 2014 , you are outside the law and are subject to prosecution to the full extent of the law ! Just ask Lori D. And her hubby ! So what is coming in this new law will be very interesting ...... Just a lot of stuff doesn't add up to safe access and protection from prosecution........

I am done now ! Thanks for listening to my rants ........ PIF rocks ......

Axlegrease ...

DEA Judge Francis Young