• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KarrMcDebt

Spotting "Nanners/Hermaphrodies"

well sinful maybe alot of peeps growing related strains i dont know just thinking.

GOT THE GROWING BUG I DO

TRYING AGAIN LOW RIDER # 2 AND CROP KING SEEDS EARLY MISS AUTO FEM

CROP KING SEEDS NORTHERN LIGHTS AUTO FEMS

running coco using JAKES THREE PART FERTILIZER AND JAKES ROOT GROWTH STIMULANT ,AND JAKES vb-1 VITAMIN B-1

Those are great example pictures of what to look for, very concise and accurate.  Great job!  Light leaks, any environmental stress could cause it, or you might just have got some beans from a pollenchucker :P 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

i was told the black berry kush he used to make these beans was herm prone .most likely the cause im thinking

GOT THE GROWING BUG I DO

TRYING AGAIN LOW RIDER # 2 AND CROP KING SEEDS EARLY MISS AUTO FEM

CROP KING SEEDS NORTHERN LIGHTS AUTO FEMS

running coco using JAKES THREE PART FERTILIZER AND JAKES ROOT GROWTH STIMULANT ,AND JAKES vb-1 VITAMIN B-1

These pics were from my personal breading project.  Blackberry Kush + Darkstar.  Blackberry Kush is know for late flower nanners.

I have one or two others in veg that I'll give a shot before I scrap the whole project.  I know that I had one timer failure and one door failure that easily could have caused them.

karmic_debt2.jpg

22222.jpg