• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

xbrpete

Does smoking pot cause man boobs?

Rate this topic

ya gotta be kiddin me,,, ROFL

Does smoking pot cause man boobs?

By Dr. Anthony Youn, CNN Contributor

Editor's note: Dr. Anthony Youn is a plastic surgeon in metro Detroit. He is the author of "In Stitches," a humorous memoir about growing up Asian-American and becoming a doctor.

(CNN) -- A young man in his 20s -- let's call him George -- sits across from me in the exam room.

"Dr. Youn," he says, "I have man boobs."

I notice a not-so-unfamiliar smell wafting from his body. It's the same odor that floated my way during a rock concert I recently attended.

"How long have you had a problem with this, George?"

"Hard to say. But it seems to have gotten worse over the past year or so."

"George, the first thing you need to do is stop smoking pot. Marijuana could be causing your man boobs."

for the rest of the story,,,,

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/05/health/youn-pot-moobs/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Hahahhahahahaahahaha...... What a laugh.

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

I, like keoni, think it's a direct correlation to how bad the munchies are and what you are eating to stave them off. Only thing that makes sense to me.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James