Fall Giveaway Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

jm420

things i got going and things to come

Rate this topic

very healthy looking girls you have  there

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

Great looking girls. Looks like Coco?

yes sir,my  first try at coco typically i run dwc

very healthy looking girls you have  there

thanks cheri ,I try  :)

hehe.... I likes them last two....

CJ x SB is PHAT! ..... I'm in!

The grape skunks no slouch taste and smells like grape koolaid :)

the sd4 is pure fire best sourd d ive smoked ecsd or wcsd wont touch it

yes the cj xsb are beatiful plants our freind kak has some of these i think we gotta convince him to do some f2 since these beans are no longer available

sanfernando valley og x chemd  I'll get some better pics of these girls this is about 30 daze inattachicon.gifPicture 443.jpg

a death bubble scrog pulled 14 plus oz from one plant dwcattachicon.gifPicture 025.jpg

a mess lol attachicon.gifPicture 480.jpg

:2abc1509-f799-4aec-ba8a-2c16f57

I'm leanin towards the buuush, flower time is a factor .i'd like to find another quick finisher to go with the death bubble

the cj's usually go 60 -70 

the chems 70-80  

all pheno dependant of course but potent quick finneshers are always welcome in my garden

Nice man, enjoying the variety of the show! :D  I had plenty of stoned days smokin the Buush and DB, mighty fine job man! 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

When I ran the Buush, she finished 45 to 50 days after flip, Peace Pipe had his finishing up in the 36 to 42 day range

Kak ran one to 70 days to see how she held together but most of his others were done in the 45 day range

Out of all Clyde's children, this one had the shortest flower time,,,

And across the expressions,,, they ALL rocked!

that sfvxcd is lethal very pretty lady sir

[center][url="http://freemygreenpdx.com/topic/8254-garden-of-blazen/?view=findpost&p=77193"][color=#006400][size=5][b]The Garden of Blazen[/b][/size][/color][/url][/center]

[center][img]http://i.gyazo.com/f963f7b5090a9774b99e5ab9981be1e5.png[/img][/center]

attachicon.gifPicture 2768.jpg

that sfvxcd is lethal very pretty lady sir

yes  she is ,Ive been runnin these f2 for 5 plus years absolute fire:)bad pic but heres a bud

cj gettin ready to blow up

some grape skunk from the NE who i got my cut from pure grape koolaid 10- 10 if ya like sweet stuff

nice fat nug mane and it sure looks good. how do you keep your lamp so close to plant without burning it up?

[center][url="http://freemygreenpdx.com/topic/8254-garden-of-blazen/?view=findpost&p=77193"][color=#006400][size=5][b]The Garden of Blazen[/b][/size][/color][/url][/center]

[center][img]http://i.gyazo.com/f963f7b5090a9774b99e5ab9981be1e5.png[/img][/center]

Interesting! I have a pair of sunlights XXXL 8"..comparable...the guys at the shop said they tried both and biggest difference was the raptor threw more light straight down and the sunlight ones dispersed it more, for lower ceilings, after seeing them side by side, i believe it. If I get another shade Itll be a Raptor for first hand comparison...... 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else.