Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
Help keep the website alive (chance to win a GoPro in the process) Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

xbrpete

Police: Man smokes pot in car after slow speed car chase

Rate this topic

Police: Man smokes pot in car after slow speed car chase

Dec. 23, 2013 8:09 AM

Police say an Iowa City man who led officers on a slow speed car chase refused to exit his vehicle until after he finished smoking pot.

Iowa City Police say 31-year-old Brian J. Laschke, of Taft Avenue, refused to pull over after officers attempted to stop his vehicle for a traffic violation near the corner of Highway 6 and Riverside Drive at about 7 p.m. Sunday, according to police complaints.

Laschke led police on a slow chase, traveling at speeds of roughly 35 miles per hour, until finally stopping near Wendy’s....

For more on Munchiie-quest

http://www.press-citizen.com/article/20131223/NEWS01/131223001/Police-Man-smokes-pot-car-after-slow-speed-car-chase

See its true.....you only think you're doing 55. 

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

very clever guy, and I can't say I blame him.  if you know you're going to get busted for having the weed, either way, you might as well smoke it, so it doesn't go to waste.  He probably led them on the slow car chase, so he would have time to pack a bowl

Each One, Teach One   :vap_smiley::vap_smiley::vap_smiley:

I use to drive 45 minutes to work, Id leave the drive with a fatty for the morning trip each day, 6 days a week. ... A cop passed by me about 10 blocks from the house and looked right at me one morning, 2-3 grammer hanging from my lips, I decided to swallow it as his brake lights came on and he began to turn around.....only to find his coworkers were posted up in the Mcdonalds I had just passed and he was pulling in for his morning coffee and doughnuts. I had to turn around, roll another J, and was 10 minutes late to work because of his dereliction of duty.  Seems relevant. 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

I use to drive 45 minutes to work, Id leave the drive with a fatty for the morning trip each day, 6 days a week. ... A cop passed by me about 10 blocks from the house and looked right at me one morning, 2-3 grammer hanging from my lips, I decided to swallow it as his brake lights came on and he began to turn around.....only to find his coworkers were posted up in the Mcdonalds I had just passed and he was pulling in for his morning coffee and doughnuts. I had to turn around, roll another J, and was 10 minutes late to work because of his dereliction of duty.  Seems relevant. 

Bwahahaha what a way to be late. 

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James