Fall Giveaway Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I am geotree and serve the ecig community.  Website is currently under construction, by way of introduction, I've been working on establishing within ecig/smoking cessasion industry, for almost a year.

Among other things, we offer a few high-drain battery models, the best ones on the market for powering portable vaporizers; chargers; mechanical mods; Vamo v2; drip tips; DCT tank atomizers (local artisan crafted borosilicate tank material); bottom coil clearomizers; Boge cartomizers; carrying cases; pens; eliquid with no nicotine.  Also available for help and support regarding how to use these items to consume concentrates effectively, stealthily, did I mention EFFECTIVELY, and conveniently. 

geotree's mission is to provide the best ecig technology and biotech refill essentials on the market today, and at prices that the middle class can afford (including the new middle class of the young adult population).  If you smoke analogue cigarettes (combustion + tobacco), our prices make the switch a no-brainer.  We pledge to serve our customers with courtesy and respect.   We’ll do our very best to answer any questions you might have about our products, ecigs in general, relevant news, and major regulatory status updates from around the world.  If you are unsatisfied with geo_ape’s products, please let us know, and we’ll make it right, money back guaranteed.  Let us know what you think about our products.  We hope you love them as much as we do.

Geotree hails from Portland, Oregon.  Local orders receive free shipping and personalized demos/free trials/service/repair, as needed.   Find us on google maps to see if you’re within our service-area.  Even if you’re not, we are happy to address any questions or issues you might have by phone or email.

Current Status:

• open for PDX deliveries, consultation/support for portable vaporizers and rebuildable atomizers
  • inviting geocache enthusiasts to join our vape cache project; I've got some goods to donate to get this started right. Looking to connect with locals for help in cacheing this out and about this heavenly region, particularly Portland area parks/wilderness. Objective is to get as many geovapecaches in place as possible by spring 2014; will make for some epic springtime treasure hunts

Contact number by phone available from administrative staff inquiry or by PM for members

ADMIN MAY CONTACT MEMBER BY CLICKING HERE

Edited by EDDIEKIRK
ADDED LINK

Love this idea all ways thought a mmj geocache would be pretty cool to do, get more people outdoor and meds to them ! Just not sure how save hiding meds out in public would be, So this would be cool as it's mmj related and safer then leaving meds ! :-)

Any suggestions on a reasonably price hand held gps unit , i do not have a cell phone i know lot people just use the gps off thier phones.

Oooolala, a new innovative idea to adde to the old to-R&D list - vaporizers with embedded gps system :0

Maybe... next year.

Any suggestions on a reasonably price hand held gps unit , i do not have a cell phone i know lot people just use the gps off thier phones.

I still have my trusty garmin nuvi from back in the day; it was less than 100$ in 2003(?); it's still going strong.  I was thinking of using it as a spare for people doing field work with us on the vape cache project.

I would look on craigslist for used gps units; people out there are getting rid of "old" electronics at insane rates; must be the smartphone craze.... and I just hopped on that crazy smartphone train a couple weeks ago (goodbye tracfone, I will not miss you).

Just a heads up the admin link is not working , I would like to hook up after the holiday maddness is over and check out what you have to vape mmj oils with . Hopefully you wil have your web site up and running pretty soon, Merry christmas ! :-)

Just a heads up the admin link is not working , I would like to hook up after the holiday maddness is over and check out what you have to vape mmj oils with . Hopefully you wil have your web site up and running pretty soon, Merry christmas ! :-)

Thanks Keoni:

Yeah that link will only work for Administration. :)   To contact this member PM Admin and they will pass it out. :)

Hey now fellow-piffers, just wanted to throw out my website url for reference: geovape.com. Our top-shelf batteries provide patients the power they need for satisfying efficient vapes. Thought id save the last few top-shelf batteries (newest green sony li-mn cells) for my neighbors . . .

We've also got plenty of ohm-readers, which are indispensible for people into rebuilding atomizers, also just great to use as reference for checking standard 510-threaded or cone atomizers to ensure the heating element is working before applying your material to the wick/coil .

Welcome to our home. Sounds like you've got a good business going, congratulations. Ask any staff member for help on the board.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

Thanks keoni and shortglide! The need for better access to vaping knowledge and equipment is obvious.  Stay tuned as we roll out more of our collection online.  I firmly believe that this consumption method is the future.  Burning is a special occasion thing in my book.

Almost anyone can experience satisfying vapes given the proper parameters.  The most critical factors are the battery, wick, coil, and concentrate material. 

Update ??

Thanks for reminding me Ranchero :) it's been a while and been through some transitions since last visiting this thread.

Hoping to have the website up in a couple weeks!  Have another project in the works that's eaten a good chunk of time.

Anywho, any vape-related questions are welcome, and can recommend good setups and battery models.  I've also got essentials on hand.  Anyone interested can contact EK.  If there's any interest, I've got pics and all that.   

PS.  Happy Birthday Ranchero65 ..... you ever seen the 3 Idiots?  It's one of the best Inidan movies in recent times, and the hero's name is Rancho :)