Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Graywolf

Game changer Emulsifying Vegetable Glycerin and BHO for E-Juice

DOH! Just when I thought Mad scientists couldnt get any cooler, Game changer indeed brother! Greywolf, I always appreciate you sharing your knowledge here man, most superb...

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

That's amazing!! Wonder how it would work with my eGo set up..protank 2, protank 3 and several evods..all on 1300mah ego twist batteries

"Most people want to be the Sun that brightens up your day, but I would rather be the Moon that shines down on your Darkest Hour... "Author Unkown

"Even a GothicRose needs Moonlight to Bloom, Find your Moonlight beloved, grow through the darkness that has taken you" ...-

Cherelle, may you R.I.P my beloved one, I miss you so

grbr20resized0.gif

Because the solution will separate if you heat it up, it is best in a system that doesn't rely on a tank of liquid with a heating element running through it.

Unfortunately I loaned my portable vapor pipe to the guy furnishing the 24 grams of oil for the last experiment, so he could use his 63 grams of vaporizer juice, and forgot to write down the name of it, but I will get that and report back.

It has a bottle for the liquid, which you heat with a cigar lighter or torch, and it produces large hits, closer to what you would get from a hot nail

Reports back from the ongoing testers are that it is too heavy in the middle of the day, because some were firmly nailed to the couch, but we didn't talk dosage, so I don't know their tolerance or how many hits they had.

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

2f42e9d4a87fca6ddeddd0fbc0334c70.png

thank you so much Graywolf for the heads up.   Still very intriguing and would be well worth some extra supplies to use :) ..   Can't wait to hear more on this :)

"Most people want to be the Sun that brightens up your day, but I would rather be the Moon that shines down on your Darkest Hour... "Author Unkown

"Even a GothicRose needs Moonlight to Bloom, Find your Moonlight beloved, grow through the darkness that has taken you" ...-

Cherelle, may you R.I.P my beloved one, I miss you so

grbr20resized0.gif

@Graywolf; Did you ever come across the name of that vaporizer? I'm having a hard time picturing that from your discription. Also is there a reason you went straight VG instead of a PG/VG mix? Thanks the original post, very insightful and fun!

@Graywolf; Did you ever come across the name of that vaporizer? I'm having a hard time picturing that from your discription. Also is there a reason you went straight VG instead of a PG/VG mix? Thanks the original post, very insightful and fun!

It is called an Essential Vaaapp by Essential Herbal Technologies.

We went straight VG to show that it could be done and for those folks who don't like the idea of PG.

Thanks! My prior attempts with PG and VG included a sous vide and lots of shaking but never seemed to homogenize completely. Sometimes it would hold for a few minutes and then often in the tank would melt together after 20-50 hits. I am excited to try this method !

Specialized Formulations has an CAT Scientific homogenizer, so if you are in the Portland area, suggest you discuss your application with Carla and arrange for a show and tell.  

Joe also has one at Oregon Medical Growers, and he might be available for consultation and show and tell. 

Sorry I didn't buy one for myself, as I don't do extracting and formulating for hire and my lab/shop is already overflowing. 

If anyone wants to give me a job, I extract and have the cat homogenizer for blending concentrates into ejuice.

id be willing to fly across country and formulate for hire.

what id really love to find is a career :)

Until then, I'll just keep researching, experimenting and sharing!