Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
Help keep the website alive (chance to win a GoPro in the process) Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

keoni

Drivers Stopped at Roadblock Asked for Saliva, Blood

ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this post has been been completely voided of context for the legality and morality of the community.   :smiley-with-sword: 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

I'm afraid if they ever try to pull that crap with me I'll end up in jail.  If they don't have a warrant, they can kiss my....well you know.

Well said brother Vape.   I wouldn't be the only one donating blood. lol. 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

If they want to start requesting bodily fluids, I would consider donating them some stool samples, maybe even sperm, other than that... nope

Just throw em them old boxers behind the seat Manny and be on yer way.....

LOL

You offering specially glazed medibles for our L.E manny? Buwhahahahaha....

I would give them a urine sample right down their leg.

In Texas they used to do Insurance checkpoints, those were ruled unconstitutional on the grounds of unreasonable search.