Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

xbrpete

CONTEST A Greenhouse Grow,,, RESULTS POSTED!

Rate this topic

PIF Harvest Contest

:2986-2:

Guess the dried flower weight!

contest.jpg

For fall harvest, our friend and member in Europe zzzzzz has offered to give us a hand!

:hand-clap-smiley-emoticon:

I hope most here have seen his chronicle of growing in a greenhouse under the European sun, I have enjoyed watching his care and of course, the plants!

:thumbs-up-animated-3-3-2:

So now fall has befallen us, our outdoor med plants are being hung and dried, we hope all your outdoor endeavors this growing season went well.

Z's will be harvesting all the flowers from the greenhouse, drying and giving us a seriously eye opening weight.

:egyptian:

The contest will consist of guessing the weight of the dried flowers from Z's greenhouse!

Closest to the weight, expressed in pounds or kilograms will receive the grand prize of the stainless kief press.

Next closest will receive a liter of Rhizobiotics new L-amino acid products for the garden.

Below is a link to the grow thread, still will be a about ten days till all is in, the contest should run till November 26th for entries and when we have the total, winners will be posted.

http://freemygreenpdx.com/index.php?/topic/7085-greenhouse-power-2nd-year/

Press2.JPGPress3.JPG

40 elbows. :D 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

ok my guess is 11.7 kg .nice trim job zzzz

GOT THE GROWING BUG I DO

TRYING AGAIN LOW RIDER # 2 AND CROP KING SEEDS EARLY MISS AUTO FEM

CROP KING SEEDS NORTHERN LIGHTS AUTO FEMS

running coco using JAKES THREE PART FERTILIZER AND JAKES ROOT GROWTH STIMULANT ,AND JAKES vb-1 VITAMIN B-1

A lot,a whole lot... :D

Garden of Dreams
In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers, and the dreams are as beautiful.
     ~Abram L. Urban

A lot,a whole lot... :D

:emot-roflolmao:  Id like to change my vote to what he said.   :LOL:

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

[color=#ff0000][b][size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]cheers

zzzzzzzzzzzzz[/font][/size][/b][/color]

[url="http://freemygreenpdx.com/index.php?/topic/3383-greenhouse-multi-strains-light-deprivation/"]GREENHOUSE POWER 1ST ROUND[/url]

[url="http://freemygreenpdx.com/index.php?/topic/4211-greenhouse-multi-strains-natural-lighting/"]GREENHOUSE POWER 2ND ROUND[/url]

[url="http://freemygreenpdx.com/index.php?/topic/4496-tcn-vs-no-tcn-no-bs-this-time/"]TCN OR NOT???[/url]

[url="http://freemygreenpdx.com/index.php?/topic/4369-old-place-new-space-nlx-and-chocolope-kush/"]NLX SOG AND CHOCOLOPE KUSH TEST[/url]

We have 4-42 pounds. LMAO......quite the contest here, we are all gonna learn something from this I think and I cant wait to get my hands on the Press!   hehehehe

5 1/2 lbs is my guess

"We are all here for a spell; get all the good laughs you can."  "Try to live your life so that you wouldn't be afraid to sell the family parrot to the town gossip."  "People are marvelous in their generosity, if they just know the cause is there."  "Civilization has taught us to eat with a fork, but even now if nobody is around we use our fingers."  "Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save."  "Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."  "Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow is too lazy to form an opinion."  "Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth"  "Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for."
Will Rogers

So to summarize our entries: ( I converted kilos to lbs )

ODB    40

Bone    25.79

Keoni    38

Marlene    35

Stricer555    21

Magweedo    14.5

Soul Reaper    13.8

Manny    26.25

Karr    30

Psychic Bear    11

Spliff     41.22

Ragelesspanda   28.6