holy anointing oil

x = hash oil

.8x = unrefined coconut oil

x/15 = cinnamon leaf oil

x/15 = cinnamon bark oil

x/15 = myrrh oil

.1x = emu oil

additional additives: arnica, jojobs oil

warm hash oil to 160 degrees f. add remaining ingredients and warm to same. then mix thoroughly and decant into preferred container. i like half cup mason jars.

note: other formulations are much more dilute and work fine for minor issues, but when suffering deep pain, it is what i use before turning to pharma, and usually i don't have to go there. this is rx strength.

hmmmm,interesting..never thought of using in topical form

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

hmmmm,interesting..never thought of using in topical form

topical rocks! gets rid of mom's severe muscle spasms and deep neurological pain from my dislocations. as you see it is almost twice as dilute as the oral as the cinnamon is too concentrated in oral and will burn when applied topically.

ES, where do you find your essential oils locally? I'll need to stock up on Cinnamon, Myrrh, etc. oils soon as I can't wait to make my own Holy Sh*t.

Just recently purchased a Pyrex oil extractor and have been experimenting.

Still searching for:

Cake

Stinky Pinky

Purple Kush

Orange Crush

Dabney Blue

Razzleberry

Dr. Funk

Purple Sticky Punch

Crimea Blue

Deep Chunk

Mental Floss

I just made my first batch of 'good shit', just using the cinnamon candy oil, and coconut oil. I got the candy oil online @ LorAnnOils.com. I will add the esential oils as my budget allows.

<KZ>

"Minds are like parachutes, both function best when opened" 1KZSignature.jpg

Sign in to follow this