• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Strider555

Houston We have Lift Off....

it's only 1 and it's outside...and i'm scuuuurrred when it's gonna start stinkin up the place :)bigemo_harabe_net-163.gif

Just one Eh? oh she is going to stink "real good" Naw jk

it's only 1 and it's outside...and i'm scuuuurrred when it's gonna start stinkin up the place :)bigemo_harabe_net-163.gif

bigemo_harabe_net-163.gifbigemo_harabe_net-163.gifbigemo_harabe_net-163.gif

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

Nice :)

Yeah its just one outside.... My lady let me do a big one :) *hugs lady strider* and also i cant take credit for growing this one the veg work is ES's fancy work*hugs ES* ...,. she is a beauty though just peeking out.... :) I cant wait till she is done.... th_emoticons_adu.gif

TO ACCESS OUR PRIVATE FORUMS CLICK HERE! 

12863878cb1f711m3.jpg

"I'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not"

"OMMP GREEN PAGE"                        Brothers With Glass

I will have to keep watching this thread for the purpose of learning what this strain has the potential to do, as I have chosen to also grow this strain though indoors. I know my results will not even come close to ES's magificent tree like specimens. This will be my first round of clones I will take myself and put through my under constructionveg room. The learning curve is about to hit slippery slopes for me now. Such is the price to pay for my procrastination.

<KZ>

"Minds are like parachutes, both function best when opened" 1KZSignature.jpg

I will have to keep watching this thread for the purpose of learning what this strain has the potential to do, as I have chosen to also grow this strain though indoors. I know my results will not even come close to ES's magificent tree like specimens. This will be my first round of clones I will take myself and put through my under constructionveg room. The learning curve is about to hit slippery slopes for me now. Such is the price to pay for my procrastination.

<KZ>

i will post some updates later today....

TO ACCESS OUR PRIVATE FORUMS CLICK HERE! 

12863878cb1f711m3.jpg

"I'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not"

"OMMP GREEN PAGE"                        Brothers With Glass

<KZ>

i will post some updates later today....

Today?