Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

Generous donation to our website.

Good Morning members.

I would like to thank our friend's and yours tumbleweed & papaw49 for their generous donation to our website.

They have graciously gone out and purchased a HP PROLIANT DL140 G3 SERVER

HP_DL140G3_HP_05_3.jpg

HP_DL140G3_HP_05_2.jpg

See more.

Mouse

Keyboard

2 250gb hard drives

powercords

software

They have also purchased the software to activate the server. This should enable us (in time) to have more space for uploads and allow us to give everyone more space and freedoms here at PIF.

I wish to thank them both kindheartedly for this awesome gift.

Way to “Pay it Forward”

How delightful and inspiring it is to wake and come here.

God Bless this site.

EK

Very Kind Of You PawPaw. We cant thank you enough for helping the site like this..

You Rock The Show Bro!

Thank You!

:2ywygih:

TO ACCESS OUR PRIVATE FORUMS CLICK HERE! 

12863878cb1f711m3.jpg

"I'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not"

"OMMP GREEN PAGE"                        Brothers With Glass

Your one of everyones favorite people Paw, me included, ol guys have it all figured out! :LOL:  Thanks so much for this!  Very cool, and very generous.  Great to see you around here man, you and medi were the only two I was missin. :D  

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Papaw, thank you so much for helping our site become stronger and larger Just can't thank you near enough.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James