• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

shortglide

► POTLANDIA GATHERING ◄

i gona assume it from my copd and asthma, but ill still b there

But if your health worsens and or the pain dose not subside you will seek medical attention first and perhaps change your mind, we will understand. :)

yes our health must come first. We don't need to add to our conditions.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

That list is looking lovely :)

I just got notice of a family event taking place on the 10th, so might have to change my status from "attending" to "maybe". Will update as I get more info! TY

The list always looks best when we see new members joining us, Thanks for making this one so special.

Man never fails wife's company picanic is this day, hope all you have a great visit !!

You'll be missed, Thanks for checking in with us, Enjoy the last of summer. :)

okay.. once again.. what is the real date? 10 or 14th?  and must you be a card holder to attend? would love to meet you all..

The date of the party is This month Saturday the tenth. Two days from now at Noon.

Card holders and those caring paperwork and Oregon ID will be allowed in.

I will update the title to reflect that.

Sorry for any confusion that was caused.

i am planning to come!

oops!!!  tutorial on saturday.  i was thinking the event was sunday.....

will try.

Carla, I went to the skunkpharm page and looked at your schedule, I saw that you did classes every other week but it said nothing about tutorials.

okay.. once again.. what is the real date? 10 or 14th?  and must you be a card holder to attend? would love to meet you all..

The date of the party is This month Saturday the tenth. Two days from now at Noon.

Perhaps it should be moved to Sundays. I figured Saturday's would be best.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

karr, ill have your 2 crates, thx again for clone pots to use.

shorty, ill bring those ladies coats, you might like a couple, all roughly same size.  the ivory colored one is real nice too.

uhhh, cant think atm, but ill have a lot of other stuff too, a golf bag w/ a full set of irons, and some mismatching woods, along w/ glove, tees, and a ton of balls.  some other fun donated stuff too.  feel free to think of ways to give some of it away.  a drawing of interested ppl?  whatever.

be there or be square.

[topic='4487']13s-Grow-Project[/topic]

[topic='5103']13s-2nd Run[/topic]

[topic='6677']13s-3rd-Run[/topic]

king_living_main_banner1_zps9148f5df.png

I unfortunately I will not be able to come. I've had a change in plans. Sorry for the short notice.

shortglide-1.jpg

i am planning to come!

will try.

Carla, I went to the skunkpharm page and looked at your schedule, I saw that you did classes every other week but it said nothing about tutorials.

i know, but classes are always followed by tutorials.

*whew*  well, I'm just back home, after driving an OMMP friend from Eugene to Dallas (she is alas, carless).  

My niece is in town Saturday the 10th, and the family's getting together, so I'm gonna miss the party with you guys!  Would love to hear about it after :)

i am planning to come!

will try.

i know, but classes are always followed by tutorials.

That may be but I have/had no idea that it works that way.  If it's not on your schedule then I have no way of knowing.

shortglide-1.jpg

Ah'm pretty stove up from four days of classes, but I will be there for awhile.  See ya'll there!

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Okay I am getting ready to take off here, See you all there.

I hope you and the Mrs, get a chance to pop in Strider555

got all my stuff packed and next to the door.  waitin on brother mike and we will be on the way. 

/waves

[topic='4487']13s-Grow-Project[/topic]

[topic='5103']13s-2nd Run[/topic]

[topic='6677']13s-3rd-Run[/topic]

king_living_main_banner1_zps9148f5df.png

got all my stuff packed and next to the door.  waitin on brother mike and we will be on the way. 

/waves

excellent

7131 NE Prescott St., Portland, Oregon 97218