• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pay it Forward

Please pray for me

As some of you know me and I was not my peppy self on saterday. I have been trying to pass 2 kidney stones for a while. I am going into the hospital tomarrow to get them removed. Please I could use all the help I can get. Thank you.

ILF :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Oh sweetie, I will keep you in my prayers, are they going to lazer them out that should be easy and simple and you should feel so much better after. Dear Lord please watch over our sweet froggy and make all her pain go away, in Jesus name amen.

LOVE2DAND2DPRAYERS-vi.jpg

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

Those can be so Painful.

Dear father in heaven forgive me of my sins that might prayer might be heard. I ask that our friend Jolee's pain be released by your power, your words, and our faith, Bring comfort to her in this time of pain, Let the surgeons hand be guilded skilfully.

These things I ask In Th e Nam e O f The Father the Son and The Holy Spirit.

Amen

Oh sweetie, I will keep you in my prayers, are they going to lazer them out that should be easy and simple and you should feel so much better after. Dear Lord please watch over our sweet froggy and make all her pain go away, in Jesus name amen.

Yes a laser , just want these stupid things gone.. supposed to b a day surgery but we will see , keep ya'll posted...

ILF :)

.... :)

Ouch! Been there and done that!

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Guest doobieman

Praying for you babe :jumping0041:

still praying hun

th0reg15.gif

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

sending you healing white light.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

Guest doobieman

she is in surgery now, cool that this hospital allows our site, most places block sites like ours automatically..

she is in surgery now, cool that this hospital allows our site, most places block sites like ours automatically..

what hospital?..hmmm.when i was in hosp it was blocked due to questionable material,lol..but

thinking of jolee...huggzICONATOR_5870bcd63db5ca41b231502ce9098c4f.gif

Guest doobieman

we are at legacy Emmanuel in meridian park , tualitan and Thank you :002textThankYou_PkHrtsbyMai:

we are at legacy Emmanuel in meridian park , tualitan and Thank you :002textThankYou_PkHrtsbyMai:

ahhhh....keep us updated

Guest doobieman

in recovery now, sounds promising, I do hope she feels better

recovery.jpg

Guest doobieman

Well prayer works that was the simplest procedure she has ever had, she usually has trouble waking from anesthesia or a seizure during, but all went very well, she is sleeping home now afer I convinced them to let us take her home, very tired thank you all for the prayers, a few follow up appt6d on the way

Guest doobieman

Morning Family, she is laying here is pain , but happy to be home, Thank you for all your prayers, off to make her some breakfast :)