• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

Thank You POTlandia and Dlux Pharms for hosting My party

This is a public thread,

I would like to thanks our friends and yours Josh from Potlandia and Dan from Dlux Pharms  for opening their doors and hearts to our community,  I ask all those able to read this to check out our friends in NE Portland by following the links I provide above, :)

I would also like to thank our friends from Specialized Formulations for providing the HAO to those brave enough too endure, lol :D (Good Stuff)

Our thanks to Skunk Pharm Research LLC for providing quality accurate information on extractions and for publishing  the following, (Must be a member to see)

Photo graphs should be placed in a private area of the website to be found here

Yes thanks very much. Was very kool place to hang out for a bit. Staff there is awesome and very friendly, sh*t they even go get ur munchies from the deli across the street. Will def be checking this place out again, had a great time.

newsig_zps1a27cc72.png

Thanks to Potlandia for letting us have an awesome time. I hope we can do it again.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

Indeed .... it was most awsome to be able to have such a cool place to hang out... Thank You Josh from Potlandia and Dan from Dlux Pharms ...

You Guys Are A True Asset to the OMMP Community... You Guys Rock!

TO ACCESS OUR PRIVATE FORUMS CLICK HERE! 

12863878cb1f711m3.jpg

"I'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not"

"OMMP GREEN PAGE"                        Brothers With Glass