• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Becca8991

POLLING for Women's (and Men's) Activities Thread

the events you might like to see,

Hello All! Becca here.

This thread is to gauge interest in various events that could happen if there is interest within PIF.

How about we see if any girls want to set a chat time to get together, lets get involved ladies and have some FUN?

Examples would be non-PIF hosted weekly/ monthly gender based meeting/gatherings/potluck/macrame/paintball/book club, whatever happens to suit us all as best as possible, in the areas that folks live.

One of my skill sets is that I love planning themed parties often with activities and  more... I often cater (though potluck is FUN!) as well as host said events enthusiastically! I also like coordinating  events in advance, like camp outs that the whole family can attend and picnic/summer camp style day events.I

It all depends really on  participants and planners. Helping  make decisions, and help make them happen in the future. With a bit of help and support from fellow members I hope to see some great, fun memories made with the community... 

Please post in this thread :

the holiday times you would like to share with your fellow pif-ers,

Sincerely with luv, another humble servant that wants to have a great time with you all,

Becca8991

thanks for the encouragement pete :)!

[size=5][b][color=#0033ff][font=georgia]"[/font][/color][color=#ffd700][font=georgia]When[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] the [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=georgia]war[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] of [/font][/color][color=#00ff00][font=georgia]love[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] [/font][/color][/b][color=#800080][i][font=georgia]overcomes[/font][/i][/color][b][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] the [/font][/color][color=#00ff00][font=georgia]love[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] of [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=georgia]war[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia], the [/font][/color][color=#800080][font=georgia]world[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] will [/font][/color][color=#ff8c00][font=georgia][i]truely[/i][/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] be a[/font][/color][color=#ffd700][font=georgia] [/font][/color][/b][color=#ffd700][font=georgia]better[/font][/color][b][color=#ffd700][font=georgia] [/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia]place."[/font][/color][/b][/size][size=6][font='comic sans ms'] [/font][/size][b][color=#008000][font='comic sans ms'][size=6]"One love."[/size][/font][/color][i][color=#ff0000][size=6][font='times new roman']Bob Marley[/font][/size][/color][/i][/b]

Thanks Becca for this post I love to see your enthusiasm, I will soon be announcing a Ladies Only Chat Night something I have been working on for a while now with ShortGluide I look forward to your participation in the very near future.  

Becca I'm so glad that you are on board with this. It was great to meet you you're a hoot.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

I am more than interested and I cant wait to be more participant and active. One of my goals is to have perhaps a monthly face to face gathering for guys and girls separately lol because these kinds of parties can be a lot of fun! the last ladies only party I went to was an RSO candy making DEMO that was an absolute riot and the gents did a cards and man cave type thing. I just posted about my tie dye project something I intend to donate portions of to keep pif running in all its adventures :) Here's to community peeps!

[size=5][b][color=#0033ff][font=georgia]"[/font][/color][color=#ffd700][font=georgia]When[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] the [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=georgia]war[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] of [/font][/color][color=#00ff00][font=georgia]love[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] [/font][/color][/b][color=#800080][i][font=georgia]overcomes[/font][/i][/color][b][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] the [/font][/color][color=#00ff00][font=georgia]love[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] of [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=georgia]war[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia], the [/font][/color][color=#800080][font=georgia]world[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] will [/font][/color][color=#ff8c00][font=georgia][i]truely[/i][/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] be a[/font][/color][color=#ffd700][font=georgia] [/font][/color][/b][color=#ffd700][font=georgia]better[/font][/color][b][color=#ffd700][font=georgia] [/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia]place."[/font][/color][/b][/size][size=6][font='comic sans ms'] [/font][/size][b][color=#008000][font='comic sans ms'][size=6]"One love."[/size][/font][/color][i][color=#ff0000][size=6][font='times new roman']Bob Marley[/font][/size][/color][/i][/b]

Something I was thinking of for in the near future was possibly a halloween themed party perhaps? Costume contests and things of the like. Could be lots of fun! I know a caramel recipe I can medicate to teach private members :) Candy apples !

ive thown many parties, kinda my thing.  for a good turnout, we need to consider ppl w/ kids.  they will be busy on the 31st.  most Halloween parties ive thrown were on the 30th for this reason.  gives a parents night out a day before the kids night out.  sometimes like this year, Halloween is midweek, so using the prior Saturday is a good way to go as well, like the 26th.

take a look at the birthday party threads ive posted where I had to make all our own decorations.

[topic='4487']13s-Grow-Project[/topic]

[topic='5103']13s-2nd Run[/topic]

[topic='6677']13s-3rd-Run[/topic]

king_living_main_banner1_zps9148f5df.png

Bump! Considering Hosting a non PIF meet n greet if there are people that are interested! I'm thinking late august for a mid summer nights eve theme. Private venue of course!

Edited by Becca8991