• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

linny

BUTTERS SAYS...

BUTTERS SAYS: LOVE RULES! (this dog just wouldn't let me alone until i shared his thought of the day)

p.s. oh, he wants to know what all the other animals have to say.

peace and love, linny and butters

:ICONATOR_5870bcd63db5ca41b23150

linny.jpg

butters says...rest well all you friends, great and small, hope you don't have a "ruff" night. peace to all...oh, just eating my dinner and a flea, arghh, woof, numm, numm , chew, chew, scratch (all you other dogs will understand what i mean) peace..BUTTERS (and my humans)!

:ICONATOR_5870bcd63db5ca41b23150

Posted Image

I actually didn't bring Lola because besides being protective, her and small shreiking rambunctuous children are not compatible. If I had known for sure that none were going to be present, I would have brought her.

She is also the most protective of the six shepherds that we have raised. I can't shake hands or share hugs without my victim being nipped in the butt, because she thinks I am under attack.

Perhaps next time, depending on the party mix! I just won't be passing out hand shakes...........

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

BUTTERS SAYS,...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER JUST AS YOU DO US PETS,

FORGIVE YOURSELF LIKE WE DO.

animen.

May our pets be blessed as is every one.

Posted Image

I actually didn't bring Lola because besides being protective, her and small shreiking rambunctuous children are not compatible. If I had known for sure that none were going to be present, I would have brought her.

She is also the most protective of the six shepherds that we have raised. I can't shake hands or share hugs without my victim being nipped in the butt, because she thinks I am under attack.

Perhaps next time, depending on the party mix! I just won't be passing out hand shakes...........

i have fallen victim to a but nip....and she likes me????

let them meet gradually.mines is an alert dog,yours on the other hannd is aggressive/protective.i can only assune that as the threat factor decrreases then the friendship can,and will develope i personally look forward to them really getting a chance to meeteach other

Posted Image

BUTTERS SAYS: we all have our idiosyncracies and we always try our best to work out what's workable, but even if some of us need more space and territory than others, the LOVE is still there. (someday, we'll have to teach our HUMANS that concept---heh,heh,heh)!

linny.jpg

BUTTERS SAYS..."To my way of thinking ther's something wrong, or missing, with any person who hasn't got a soft spot in their heart for an animal of some kind."---attributed to Will James

linny.jpg

BUTTERS SAYS: It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...and check out the PONGO fund!

love and peace

linny.jpg

Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask o questions, they pass no criticisms. (George Eliot)

:)

linny.jpg

Butters says that a bird in the hand is not nearly as good as a squirel on the ground !! images7.jpg

Posted Image

My dog was so mad at me when i came home drunk,late AND broke,.....for about 5 seconds. :Hmm:

Posted Image

CAptain says where's a stick! and he's a cockatoo!

Ellie the dog says let's go outside enough of the laptop!

my wild bird friends are screamin me a good morning!and they tell me there's a feral cat sneakin there our property!!!

eLLIE THE DOG SAYS "WATCH OUT THERE'S A BODY WALKIN BY!''OH MY WHAT THAT STRANGE ANIMAL It has wheels instead of feet and a half person sits on it with horns out front.howl ruuff ruff growl .happy bark as that animals gone.does butter's have trouble with bicycles too?animals wanta know.

13934958cb1f711m3.jpg

Yes ,squirrles and skateboards do it for butters.I mean,he just wants to play but he thinks that removing the rider is essential to stopping the thing. th_minigun.gif

Posted Image

WELL, BUTTERS GOT HIS WISH, HE VISITED THE COUNTRY (THE REAL FAR AWAY COUNTRY) FOR 12 DAYS. FELL IN LOVE AND HAS THE SCARS OVER THE EYE TO PROVE HIS LIL' PIT GIRL AIN'T WHAT THEYMAKE CITY DOGS OF...BUT YET, HE LOVES THE LITTLE BITCH.

BUTTER SAYS...OUCH..BUT NO PAIN ON GAIN1

linny.jpg