RAW Donuts Tray Bundle Rolling Paper Depot & OMMP Pay it Forward are Proud to announce our Summer Giveaway.  Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

xbrpete

Bacon ... all about the meat of meats! Add yours!

Late breaking news from Flunkin Dognuts,,,  I mean Dunkin Donuts,,,

Donuts_zpsf547b593.jpg

Dunkin' taking doughnut bacon sandwich national

NEW YORK (AP) — Even as fast-food chains tout their healthy offerings, they're also coming up with fatty new treats to keep customers interested. Case in point: Dunkin' Donuts is adding a doughnut breakfast sandwich to its national menu this week

The sandwich, which comes with fried eggs and bacon between a split glazed doughnut, will become a part of the permanent menu starting Friday, which the chain claims is "National Donut Day." Dunkin' Donuts had tested the sandwich in select stores in eastern Massachusetts in April, creating considerable buzz online.

Notably, Dunkin' Donuts says the "Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich" clocks in at 360 calories, which is less than the 390 calories for the turkey sausage sandwich it recently introduced for people looking to eat better.

http://www.chron.com/news/us/article/Dunkin-taking-doughnut-bacon-sandwich-national-4571260.php

candying bacon is a great way to get that salty sweet flavor ppl love with bacon.

[size=5][b][color=#0033ff][font=georgia]"[/font][/color][color=#ffd700][font=georgia]When[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] the [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=georgia]war[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] of [/font][/color][color=#00ff00][font=georgia]love[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] [/font][/color][/b][color=#800080][i][font=georgia]overcomes[/font][/i][/color][b][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] the [/font][/color][color=#00ff00][font=georgia]love[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] of [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=georgia]war[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia], the [/font][/color][color=#800080][font=georgia]world[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] will [/font][/color][color=#ff8c00][font=georgia][i]truely[/i][/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] be a[/font][/color][color=#ffd700][font=georgia] [/font][/color][/b][color=#ffd700][font=georgia]better[/font][/color][b][color=#ffd700][font=georgia] [/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia]place."[/font][/color][/b][/size][size=6][font='comic sans ms'] [/font][/size][b][color=#008000][font='comic sans ms'][size=6]"One love."[/size][/font][/color][i][color=#ff0000][size=6][font='times new roman']Bob Marley[/font][/size][/color][/i][/b]

Bacon is it's own food group but I'm sure you knew that already.  :P

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

Bacon Wedding!!

Bacon Wedding: Couple Ties The Knot In Pork-Themed Ceremony

One San Diego couple tied the knot Sunday, united by their love for each other -- and bacon.

Adrienne Dunvan and Eddie Quinones won a contest to get married during the Big Bite Bacon Fest at the San Diego County Fair in a bacon-themed celebration.

The couple, who bonded over their love of Puerto Rican pork shoulder, walked down a bacon-printed carpet to the altar, where local radio station Star 94.1 DJ Jesse Lozano officiated the ceremony, according to a press release. Dunvan carried a bacon bouquet and Quinones wore a bacon boutonniere.

Guests celebrated by tossing bacon bits instead of rice, and enjoyed a bacon-themed wedding cake and a maple-glazed donut covered in bacon bits.

more here with a video of the Bacon bouquet and cake,,,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/17/bacon-wedding_n_3455933.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Panchetta wrapped figs roasted in the oven mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[size=5][b][color=#0033ff][font=georgia]"[/font][/color][color=#ffd700][font=georgia]When[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] the [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=georgia]war[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] of [/font][/color][color=#00ff00][font=georgia]love[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] [/font][/color][/b][color=#800080][i][font=georgia]overcomes[/font][/i][/color][b][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] the [/font][/color][color=#00ff00][font=georgia]love[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] of [/font][/color][color=#ff0000][font=georgia]war[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia], the [/font][/color][color=#800080][font=georgia]world[/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] will [/font][/color][color=#ff8c00][font=georgia][i]truely[/i][/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia] be a[/font][/color][color=#ffd700][font=georgia] [/font][/color][/b][color=#ffd700][font=georgia]better[/font][/color][b][color=#ffd700][font=georgia] [/font][/color][color=#0033ff][font=georgia]place."[/font][/color][/b][/size][size=6][font='comic sans ms'] [/font][/size][b][color=#008000][font='comic sans ms'][size=6]"One love."[/size][/font][/color][i][color=#ff0000][size=6][font='times new roman']Bob Marley[/font][/size][/color][/i][/b]

BBQ Bacon is my favorite summer time food next to BBQ Chicken . I make it in the winter as well using the oven and it always amazes company !

The bacon below is ready for the BBQ Sauce . Thanks Pete now I want BACON .FFS

post-397-0-79808000-1372438269_thumb.jpg

Manifesting Sacred Dreams and Invocating spirits while incarnating them all into Mother Earths Genetics -PeacePipe's Smoking Dreams-

BBQ Bacon is my favorite summer time food next to BBQ Chicken . I make it in the winter as well using the oven and it always amazes company !

How goes it PPS? long time, no see! just wanted to say howdy do!

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

How goes it PPS? long time, no see! just wanted to say howdy do!

Glad to see you , doing good and yourself ? It has been a long while 

Man LilE,,, that grill looks wicked good bro!

I just got back from the meat market with some thick cut peppered bacon and its time to fire up the Weber 

Manifesting Sacred Dreams and Invocating spirits while incarnating them all into Mother Earths Genetics -PeacePipe's Smoking Dreams-

Bacon flavored candy canes for the holidays!!!

bacon-candy-canes.jpg

Bacon flavored candy canes hit LeClaire store

With the holiday season right around the corner, a LeClaire store is selling candy canes, with a unique flavor.

Aunt Hatties Fanciful Emporium is selling bacon flavored candy canes, and apparently bacon is so popular the store has stocked up on a variety of bacon items.

http://wqad.com/2013/11/14/bacon-flavored-candy-canes-hit-leclaire-store/?hpt=us_bn9