• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

►PARTY WITH EK & Potlandia Sat June 22nd◄

i am sure that no one realized this is a class day!will it still be going at 6?

:b0108:I'll be there all day from noon on

We can do this at anytime, we have not even discussed that part yet, So maybe lets say from 5pm to 8pm

anyone have trouble with that?

Do you think you want to come? If not PM me. :)

Guest kirk

Ommp Pay It Forward is proud to announce it's three year Anniversary

IF YOU PARK IN THE GAS STATION YOU WILL BE TOWED!!!.

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

Dear Eddie & The Pinkness:

May I please be added to the guest list?  I would like to come and visit, if I may?

Peace!

Vinny

Dear Eddie & The Pinkness:

May I please be added to the guest list?  I would like to come and visit, if I may?

Peace!

Vinny

Yes we would love to have you visit with us, Your name shall be added. :D

man this sucks i want to come so bad.... i have to watch my son for part of the day and work the other part.... and i am at the coast that would just be a really long drive and time with a 7 month year old and no where to do with him hahah sorry guys i really hope next time i can come!!!!!i  want to meet people from here so bad! if any ever comes to Lincoln city please hit me up!

man this sucks i want to come so bad.... i have to watch my son for part of the day and work the other part.... and i am at the coast that would just be a really long drive and time with a 7 month year old and no where to do with him hahah sorry guys i really hope next time i can come!!!!!i  want to meet people from here so bad! if any ever comes to Lincoln city please hit me up!

I was really looking forward to seeing you. Your such a great contributor here at the website. Your participation at PIF is outstanding

You'll be missed, and I hope your able to join us next time. :)

Kirk

thanks man I will be there next time no matter what where I live its just the busiest time of the year is a huge festival out here .... and there is just no way I could get off if I wanted to 50k plus people are in town for this... we are packed haha I hope you all have a lot more events!!!

The rumors ARE true, while walking back from Ira's Deli with Soul Reaper, I saw such a gorgeous vision, I darn near fell on my head! I just happened to be talking with Pete on the phone.

I made it home safely, and considering I only had two near-death missed me by inches from other lunatics, I'll call that a "good" drive...lol.

I was very impressed with Potlandia, the staff there. the atmosphere was so mellow, and the absolute best part was getting to see, hug and spend some time with wonderful friends.

All in all, it was a the best day I've had in months, and I want to thank EK & Cheri, May, and both PIF/Potlandia! Thank you!