Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

mednurse

CANCER CURE RSO VS BHO WHAT IS SAFEST?

SO MANY PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THIS! NOW I HAVE SEEN ON FACEBOOK PEOPLE SAYING RSO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO. I'M SORRY FOR THOSE MISINFORMED PEOPLE.

BOTH USE CANNABIS

THE DIFFERENCE IS THE EXTRACTOR....ALCOHOL , NAPTHA, DENATURED, ISOPROP, EVERCLEAR ETC      OR

FOOD GRADE BUTANE

WE ALL KNOW THAT ALCOHOL IS TOXIC, ESPECIALLY NAPTHA! SO WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE RSO OVER BHO?

PRICE, you know how to extract or have a reputable person making it for you, you work at a liquor store and get 50% off! You know how to extract all of the alcohol.    

CANCER PATIENTS BEWARE, THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE SELLING THE CANCER CURE RSO $1000 BUCKS ON UP

You don't know if they used pesticides (yes patients have told me they can tell when their growers use pesticides and they pay physically for that)

plus what extractor did they use? Naptha (yes I have heard that some uninformed people are using this for extracting !)

How do you know they removed all of the alcohol which could cause blindness, toxicity, nausea and vomitting. How do they extract? Can you watch them? Don't be the desperate person who gets taken by these businessmen!!

Have you read the safety sheet on these chemicals? I have and you should too so that you can make an informed decision.

Neither is safe if you don't inquire and educate yourself. Both work, but be safe!

I've never used BHO, but I've made RSO a few times now. I don't have cancer, but I use it for RA instead. I make it with 99% ispropyl alcohol. I have also used Everclear/Clearsprings. I take my time with the preparation of it and I leave it on the coffee warmer probably longer than I need to. I wouldn't buy it from anyone because of the very reasons you warned about. If I couldn't make it myself, then I wouldn't have it at all. The BHO stuff seems scary but that's probably because of the horror stories I've read about. But I agree, you have to know what's in it. Or, in the case of RSO, what's still in it after you think you're done. It's why I grow for myself and I use no pesticides. I'm fortunate enough that my husband got rid of the spider mites a couple of years ago and we've not had them since. The notion of pesticides, fecal matter, etc. on plants that will become medicine makes me nuts, so purity is definitely the key to safety.

Can anyone tell me when you make RSO you need to start with a pound of material. Is that dry weight of material and if so how much do you need to start with? I just made cannabutter and was sold fresh trim. They supplied 3 oz but by the time I removed the stalks and dried the actual leaves there was only .7 of an ounce left. Made a relatively weak cannabutter. Just wondering what I will need in fresh bud to have enough to make the oil?

Thanks

It is my understanding that isopropyl alcohol is non-polar, therefore cannot be fully purged from the oil, and the remaining trace solvents will leach various contaminants from plastic containers (the syringe type commonly used) and even leach contaminant from seals and gaskets. Iso is basically "wood alcohol" or methanol, which is the one known for causing serious damage. Everclear or grain alcohol while still not that great on the liver etc. in my opinion is safer.

With respect to pesticides, you're spot on! I had a mite issue and read about Lavender Tea as a miticide, for foliar and drench applications posted by GrayWolf, that works miracles!

It is my understanding that isopropyl alcohol is non-polar, therefore cannot be fully purged from the oil, and the remaining trace solvents will leach various contaminants from plastic containers (the syringe type commonly used) and even leach contaminant from seals and gaskets. Iso is basically "wood alcohol" or methanol, which is the one known for causing serious damage. Everclear or grain alcohol while still not that great on the liver etc. in my opinion is safer.

With respect to pesticides, you're spot on! I had a mite issue and read about Lavender Tea as a miticide, for foliar and drench applications posted by GrayWolf, that works miracles!

Dang vinny your more than a joke cracking ex-smurf Gnome, you laid that stuff down...all sounding like Greywolf and stuff. hahahahahhahhahah...Good on ya man. 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else.