Cheri

cheris layered salad

aprox on everything

1 large head of lettuce

3 celery sticks chopped

1 bell pepper

1 small batch of green onions "including the green tops"

1 can of chopped water chestnuts

1 package of pette small green peas "leave frozen untill you put them on the salad"

cover real good almost a whole jar of bestfood mayo

sprinkle LIGHTLY with finger tips with sugar Aprox 1/8 teaspoon or less

add graded Tillamook Cheese aprox 1/4 inch thick

Optional

decorate with bacon bits , tomatoes , and eggs

enjoy p.s. do in order aboveICONATOR_5870bcd63db5ca41b231502ce9098c4f.gif.sorta

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

Guest doobieman

This was soooo yum!!!

homer-drool.gif

ty,just remember last ingreadiant before mayo is frozen peas..for a reason,then layer on mayo sealed to edges of bowl with no air leaks,then thick layer of cheese to seal the mayos top,the mayo cant be exposed to the air.ICONATOR_5870bcd63db5ca41b231502ce9098c4f.gif

and ty to all who enjoyed,i havent made that in a while...had to make a mini one today with leftover supplies as its a great summer meal

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

Sign in to follow this