• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

GrowGeek

DIY Co2 Controller

This was a co2 controller I made back in the day. Simple design. One outlet was for fan, one was for co2. When it was injecting co2 the fan outlet was off, and vise versa. Just a sensor, relay, outlet, and power supply. If anyone wants to build one, just let me know and I will help you find the parts and build your own. This same design could be used for temperature or humidity control. Just change the sensor.

IMG_0136.jpg

You say Geek like it's a bad thing???

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

Looks good Grow Geek ! Do u still use this ? And about how much do you have into this?

HF

sMItten in the MItten

Never done learning

I ended up reworking into my automation system. I built this one for a stand alone type setup. I think I had all of about 150.00in it. That included sensor, power supply, all hardware, and solenoid for the regulator.

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

Ok Grow Geek I should have asked when I was up there but I want to hook a sensor unit like the one above to a system like this http://www.amazon.com/AIR-4-Temp-Humidity-CO2-Control/dp/B003A78CFU/ref=pd_sxp_grid_i_2_0 I am thinking I can just put the ppm sensor into the co2 outlet then if either one turns off the co2 will shut off if both were on the co2 would come on? So where did you get the sensor? and do you think this will work?

I am not familiar with that unit. All the controller I built was a stand alone co2 sensor (commercial) and a relay that was capible of switching the solenoid and fan loads. Doesn't need to be that big. The power supply on my board was just what I had laying around when I built my controller.

I think that CAP unit still needs a co2 sensor, but I am not sure. You would have to call and ask CAP. They are good people though, I have called their support number before with good results. They acutally answered the phone, unlike some other manufactures!!!

Hope this helps.

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg