• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

GrowGeek

GG's new project

Yeah. The floor is waterproof now!!! Can swab the deck without soggy carpet now!!

You say Geek like it's a bad thing???

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

You have done, what I am planning to do for my grow rooms. I have half the flower room done so far. I plan to use vinyl flooring to cover the hardwood floors in my grow spaces. Does an indoor grower ever "complete" a room ? Seems there are always modifications, or upgrades, or replacement of something, and another renovation takes place. Love watching folks rooms get built, and produce, and rebuilt again. I get new ideas every time I look at these type of threads. Thanks for posting these progress reports, they are most helpful !

<KZ>

no,lol...always room for improvementICONATOR_5870bcd63db5ca41b231502ce9098c4f.gifbigemo_harabe_net-163.gif

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

Posting this sort of stuff helps EVERYONE, and I thank you for doing so.

I have actually learned more about growing cannabis from reading threads containing info about other people's grow room design/construction and their grow journals, than I have anywhere else.

When my grow room goes back into production (it's a plain old closet again right now), I already have several improvements I plan to implement :hungrey:

I'm a firm believer in the monkey see, monkey do approach! Most of my redesigns are due to seeing others rooms and setups... I too love a good construction or grow journal! Love seeing progress! Especially in my rooms! Ah ha ha!

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

Yeah. The floor is waterproof now!!! Can swab the deck without soggy carpet now!!

you missed my point...you, mop????

Don't tell anyone... Some single gal might get the wrong impression of me! =)

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

nice room, i like the seaer on the floor. i used pond liner on mine.

and i keep my lights as far up as poss it's easier fer us LAZY folk to lower the plants as they streatched. [milk crates]

I also prefer fixed position lights in my grow. It is easier to lower the plants, and no fear of falling lights when adjusting light height.

<KZ>

"Minds are like parachutes, both function best when opened" 1KZSignature.jpg

I also prefer fixed position lights in my grow. It is easier to lower the plants, and no fear of falling lights when adjusting light height.

<KZ>

i used to keep them on pulleys to aid in height adjustments. now i keep them stationary.

6f40d806.jpg

2 coats of white paint on walls and ceiling.

It's coming together. Next is silicone around the room, new cove base, silicone that and then I believe the room is ready to go!

Whopiee!!!!

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

Looking excellent my friend ! I love watching a good plan come together !

<KZ>

e7698e31.jpg

All cracks sealed with my handy dandy nuclear duct tape... Yep, apparently it will hold its stick even when exposed to radiation... Bought it for its adhesion ability and higher temp ability... The nuclear rating was a plus! 22.75 delivered per roll.

0ee6cb4a.jpg

Pulled the power panel off the wall to paint and clean all surfaces.

1924e235.jpg

Things are progressing!

6c04765d.jpg

My new girls... U'Dub-Bud, Trainwreck, Orange Bud (from left to right)! Thanks again to KZ and ES for the lovely ladies! Hugs!

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

5a0a17a7.jpg

New tent all set up

3280784c.jpg

New cuts

0c2ee5df.jpg

Mums and Soon to be teens

02b7541e.jpg

Finally installed fan!

Working on the flower room today. Hoping to be all complete by the end of the month with construction..

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

Everything looks to be coming together beautifully ! Way to grow !

<KZ>

Found out all 4 lights on the clones were a bit much. Turned two off. The wilting has subsided. They are perking up after a misting with a mild foliage spray.

EK, I'm trying my best to avoid as many issues as I can from the beginning. And yeah, this is by far my biggest adventure in grow rooms to date! But it's going to be worth it for happy girls!

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

Yes! I know! I'm working on the last little bit. Hoping to take pictures this weekend.

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

460c3d8b.jpg

Filter is hung in the closet with care and ducting is attached!

76be1f73.jpg

Now comes power. First timer is mounted. There will be one more below it.

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg