eloquentsolution

Prayers needed for our friend

vinny has been diagnosed with lung cancer.  He is taking the cancer cure as i type.  he does not want our pity, but rather needs our prayer.  so, join me friends, if you will, to send your powerful energy through thoughts and prayer, to heal our friend, Vinny.

may gods greatest good and highest intentions be with vinny in the healing of his cancer.  we are doing all we can, lord, the rest is up to you. amen

father please forgive me so that my prayer might be heard.

Dear Lord bring comfort and joy to the sick and injured, Bring them peace in the knowledge that all things are done for cause. let them find comfort in your words. Bring joy back into the lives of the ill, Bring relief to those afflicted with cancerous tumors,

Bring us hope on this day of Easter,

Amen

Dear lord, be with Vinny at this time more than ever, cancer is not of God, cancer shouldn't exist at all. May it be gone from his body and recovery to 100% health if it be your will God. In Jesus name i pray, Amen

Dear Lord in Heaven, I ask that you comfort Dear Vinny please carry him through this time and spread your healing love through his body, let him feel your divine powers. I ask this in your Holy Name Amen.

:th_PrayinForYou:

Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers. That means the world to me, and I want you all to know I'm not looking for anyone to feel sorry for me. Most of you know of my time in prison, which I mention only because on the "inside" a person can never show it if they're injured or sick, so we learn to hide away till we're strong again. In addition the fatigue, the pain, and the stress have put me into a lot more social anxiety than I've ever dealt with, making it very difficult and at times impossible to break out of...I truly don't mean to be standoffish.

I have some very wonderful and loving friends from this site who are very ill also, so I would ask Our Father to keep and hold them safe in His arms, give them strength and courage, and I humbly pray You heal them as well. I ask for Your Forgiveness for my doubts, sins and failures so that You may hear my prayers for all of my friends and family. Amen.

And I want to wish everyone a very Happy Easter.

One Love,

Me

:image:Mornin vinny,  

Our prayers are with you brother.   Amen. -_-

Vinny I am sending you healing vibes and want you to know that another member has had their tumor shrink using cannabis extractions so hopefully the same happens for you. I do not know what kind of lung tumor but his tumor is now gone! So I am crossing fingers and hoping for the best for you too!

Vinny what do I say? All I can do is send you white healing light and I call on Creator to heal you. Picture yourself healthy, I hear that it works. Here is a great big hug ((((((((((((((((((((((vinny)))))))))))))))))