• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

EDDIEKIRK

My old prescription

Not exactly a prescribed compound medicine… but anyhow. Wow.

Thats a great one, I never seen that DDTad before. Good find.

How about some more?

Hahahaha, Im lovin it, very insightful! Thanks Captain. 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Hahah this is my favorite thread.  Thanks Captain.  Id like to have a original of the chicks with canons! Too cool! 

Disappointment is caused by unrealistic expectations. / The more I learn about people the more I like my dog. / Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. / Its like everything it depends on everything else. 

Vitameatavegamin.png

for those that have no idea what I'm talking about

https://youtu.be/4AZK2-Tfc84

shortglide-1.jpg

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance --That principle is contempt prior to investigation."Herbert Spencer

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. —William James

Image result for antique Heroin BottleImage result for antique Heroin BottleImage result for antique Heroin BottleImage result for antique Heroin BottleImage result for antique Heroin Bottle

Good Old Bayer Medicine---> The Inventor Was From Germany And My German Friend Showed Me A Picture Of This Massive Bayer Building-GIGANTIC !

Parke, Davis Too !  Oh Wooow And Thanks EK, Carla And Pippi For The Pictures ! Peace... Sincerely, BW/Oh BTW Did Pippi Really Post That Much Wooowy...

And I Thought Over At Brand X I Had A Ton Of Posts. Well I Did Have The Most Posts And They Sure Weren't Short Ones {For Those Of You That Know Me}

I Can Be Fairly Long-Winded Or Is That Being A Fairly 'Long' Poster ?  LOLOLO !!! Peace... Sincerely, BW

Most Welcome Of Course. And To Think... Just The Addition Of One Simple Chemical Added To Morphine Base Triples In Potency  ! {i.e. Heroin}