• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kindred

musicians

since there are so many musicians here in portland theres got to be some in our little family. my idea is to organize a commnity jam session once a month or so (?). i'm thinking that it could be very cool.

peace to all,kindred linny and the butt.

:hungrey_smiley:

Posted Image

all i have is my own bluesy soul voice but,im sure we must have at least a couple of guitar players maybe a harp or even a fiddle!ant members with an instrument should be encouraged to bring their stuff and we could(i beleive)begin to have gatherings that begin with the bb q and gradually ease into a sweet jam session open to all.

just a thought.

PEACE,

I meant for the next party/gathering/open jam.

PEACE. :(

Posted Image

ya see?well need a place to jam.the lattter part of a gathering would be perfect.ccall me insane but,well there you have the musician.i simply know it would be cool for all involved.AND iknow that weve got more talent,and even latent talent than we know.

A second thought is a karoke thing.Either way it would be a killer way to tighten oour community bonds not to mentionn the smiles. :ICONATOR_5870bcd63db5ca41b23150

Posted Image

i second the mothin. the only song people appreciate that i can sing is, far far away!

bigemo_harabe_net-163.gif

e7b57f2f0c61ad10e6d3f7c0bdf59c60.png

THE CODE OF HUMANITY:I CHOOSE TO COMMUNICATE TRUTH,I CHOOSE THE REALITY OF LIFE,I CHOOSE TO HEAL NOT HURT,I CHOOSE EDUCATION OVER IGNORANCE,I CHOOSE THE POWER OF PEACE,I CHOOSE TO LOVE GOD(OR GOOD)AND SEE GOD OR GOOD IN ALL HUMANITY,I CHOOSE TO SEEK THE SOUL IN ALL LIVING THINGS,I CHOOSE TO LINK TO THE WORLD OF INSPIRATION,I CHOOSE THE PRINCIPLE OF SHARING,I CHOOSE TO BECOME A CO-CREATOR IN LIFE AND LIVE IT MORE ABUNDANTLY.

well ive been asked if i could sing tenor(ten-or-fifteen miles away)but i wont be stoped!i can even seee a band called"cani-bus"what do you think?like i have said its just a thought.a really killer f-in cool beautiful thought but stil simply a thought.

Posted Image

well gooooood morning!!judt as i thoght,we are infiltrated ,..riddled to the core with music folk!!i happen to kknow a place wher we cac all jam on sunday nughtsnright by our place!!tha place is callled"the montevilla station and poen mike starts at 10 till close.ive been jamming thernsince there recent beginnings.weahter its jjust your voice or ehat ever els you and lets use it for a sounding board to refine our"gatherjams"

again just a thought PEACE.

:002textThankYou_PkHrtsbyMai:

Posted Image

i second the mothin. the only song people appreciate that i can sing is, far far away!

I know that tune! I'll rock out with ya sist'r!

I agree completely! I'm down to bring a guitar, or jews harp, or for an extra special delight... I can bring my electric kazoo! with built in distortion! Ah ha ha ha! I kill myself sometimes! But seriously, I can teach anyone to play the electric kazoo in about 10 seconds! Even you ES can be a rock star! Although, in my book you already are! Just not in the coked out, washed up musician kind'a way!

It's my favorite "signal generator" for when I am in the studio. Great way to test a signal path, and all the musicians love it when they figure out what it is! :002textThankYou_PkHrtsbyMai:

You say Geek like it's a bad thing???

GrowGeekBanner1.jpg

MORNNG.JUST ANOTHER THOUGHT.MAYBE WE COULD ALL AGREE TO MEET UP AT THE BIPARTASIN COFFEE HOUSE IN 80TH AND STARK,IVE GOT A FEM FOLK THAT WONT BE TOO BENT OUT OF SHAPE IF WE WANTED TO JAM

Posted Image

GATHER THAT JAM!!bUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME.

p.s.

WHO LIKES JAMES TAYLOR?

Posted Image

So,....no-one likes mr.taylor eh?Ah well,...no bodys perfect.You are all forgiven of course.

peace to all!!

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Posted Image

Morning friends.How are your perspective worlds?mine is out f---ing standing!!

Just a thought,

Music and laughter have been responsible for more quality of life and happiness than any man-made cure.

Our GODS medicine comes with song.A song we sing to celabrate health.

Posted Image

I don't know but I heard Vinny play the guitar here at the house and he was pretty darn good, (even sang) :ICONATOR_5870bcd63db5ca41b23150

:th_3i36eyyd-1:

Resurrecting this thread. I have both an upright and electric bass. Also dabble on guitar, ukulele, and mandolin. Hit me up and let's jam people!

"As they fell from heaven, the plants said, "Whichever living soul we pervade, that man will suffer no harm.'

~ Rigveda ~

Our gatherings are alot like a church socials.  Well, not exactly like the church socials.  Any way, I know that there are lots of musical people in our group.  I propose "gatherjams"  Maybe some kind of special gathering.

Posted Image

let's jam!

"As they fell from heaven, the plants said, "Whichever living soul we pervade, that man will suffer no harm.'

~ Rigveda ~