Soulreaper

Punta Roja, Damn Affy, Dreamy Affy, Chrome

that phenol of punta sure looks nice bro... very nice bud structure for sure... not to much affy coming thru.. awesome work brother..... cant wait for the punta report.. frick it in the drink some go.... thanks man ....

ahhhh crap forgot to ask ... what kind of smells ya getting off her??? and how firm u figure the buds are to me they look firm... want to see if it took on the affy firmness in the buds ive been seeing this dad put out... thanks again...

Edited by kak1963

ahhhh crap forgot to ask ... what kind of smells ya getting off her??? and how firm u figure the buds are to me they look firm... want to see if it took on the affy firmness in the buds ive been seeing this dad put out... thanks again...

she was smelling kinda like fruity pebbles other week, now that I flushing her smells have changed drastically to a sweet earthy smell, slight hint of berry on the end now. and ya the buds are getting nice and dense as well, very happy with this girl, glad I got few cuts off her to run again :)

half time and dinner break lol. here is a comparison pic and there are about 7-8 tops just like that one :)0613131256_zps190253a5.jpg

0613131547a_zpsa1d95096.jpg

little view of how I LST her this round, split main trunk about 1/4 inch but she heald fine as you can see 0613131550_zpsc0f491ee.jpg

now that's a awesome pheno..... Bro u impressed the heck out of me with my own gear... man u guys are picking it up out there..... its nice watching u folks getting the skills and knocking them plants out of the park.... fricking awesome... ps i will probably be stealing ur shots here and there so don't be suprized if u see ur work else were... damm u guys out there ur makeing fill my room up with seedlings... quit making them look so good please... hahaha

Being the stoners that we are,,,, kak and I were talking this AM about the Daddy for this beautiful plant, we mostly thought it was Punta Roja ( Red Tip or Panama Red Land Race ) pollinated by an Afghani Land Race.

But, upon much reflection, charges of plant material into our respective bongs, we now know that this was pollinated by the mighty Clyde, or,, Plushberry Male...

So that is where the fruity pebbles comes from and some of the similarities we saw in other F-1's that were from this male.

Most excellent grow, size, and of course, gardener!

right on brother pete!!! thanks for clearing that one up... but one thing i can say is shes punta dom... very very nice grow bro.... cant wait for the smoke test on this jewel... ps it would be very hard pressed to ever find this mix again very hard... just a thought...

hey my man u never did say how they were .. what did the punta plush do for ya..

honestly I not gonna member much of smells and flavor, but I do remember talkin to pete as I did smoke test. got decent back pain relief off half a joint, but ended up smoking 2 on the way up to PDX lol. very good stone on her from what I can remember to.