Soulreaper

Punta Roja, Damn Affy, Dreamy Affy, Chrome

Here is start of new journal. This run will be for me and my new patient Vinny. Tossd in last of my seeds and runnin Punta Roja, Blue dream x Affy, Hot Damn x Affy, and Chrome Deisel. Things are a little droopy i forgot to water yesterday lol.

up first is punta roja

Dreamy Affys

Damn Affys

Chromes

here's a litle group pic if the ladies, had to reshoe the 3 dream affys, hit em with l-aminos and tcn today. Took the 3 cot leaf Chrome Diesel and put in the dwc bucket for trial. Runnin outta room fast for sure lol. Will reshoe the damn affys in few days when i figure out more room lol.

ok finally outta the little ass veg cabinet and into the 3x3 thanks to our bro Vinny. on the prowl for a 2' t5 light soon to get these babies goin.

Damn Affys

Dreamy affys

Punta Roja x Plushberry, makin a stink almost as bad as the sib spider in flower lol.

the chromes

and group shot in new house

the white stuff u might be noticing was a home fix for PM

you will need trainwreck and white widow for vinny.  i have these strains.  will get you some clones.

kool beanz, i was gona put up a request for them, and Vin mentiond a wreck x shishkaberry cross he really liked? dunno

oh boy my friend..... looking gr8... man out of the 3 dreamy affy 2 relay looked like mom... ill have to wait for more shots to see what u have left after the male head chopping lol.... u have some nice ones running my man...also wreck by plush should be real close to wreck x shiska b... am smoking diesel by affy now and its very nice.... has a berry hash taste to it with a very nice yield in the pheno im trying now.... also cant wait to follow the punta mix my self.... and the dam affy... loved the dam affy also... ahhhhh to cool... rock on bro....

ok didn't get to work with the flowerin tent last night, so will update veg now, and flower tonight.

dreamy affys # 1&3 both female 0411131209a_zpsf6e197f8.jpg0411131209_zpsaf042252.jpg

damn affys, still waitin on the sex but they finally startin to bush up since I topd 1 and fim the other0411131209b_zps16ae759e.jpg0411131209c_zpsc08193ea.jpg

the chrome in dwc 0411131210a_zpsa892c84a.jpg and 1 in coco so far 0411131210_zpsc2bb7706.jpg other 4 keepin em small due to space issue again lol.0411131210b_zps0804c658.jpg

and the big ole punta roja, she is just little wider then the 2 foot potter and almost 14" tall now. she need least nother 12-18" b4 flowerin I think 0411131209d_zps27ffa768.jpg

fixd the pics, was PB choppin em lol.