Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tumbleweed

TW lazy grow journal, lol multiple strains!

Rate this topic

Less than 48 hours after last pics, at least from dates posted on the internet where found :)

1-DSC_0076.JPG

1-DSC_0077.JPG

1-DSC_0078.JPG

1-DSC_0079.JPG

1-DSC_0080.JPG

California 215 compliant grow

Currently Growing: White Nightmare

Lighting:  start/veg 2 - 190w LUSH Herbal Vador 2x, 2 - 435w LUSH Lighting Dominator 2x

First pic is way found them after adjusted to last training, last pic is after adjusted them again

1-DSC_0081.JPG

1-DSC_0082.JPG

1-DSC_0083.JPG

1-DSC_0084.JPG

1-DSC_0085.JPG

Lighting:  start/veg 2 - 190w LUSH Herbal Vador 2x, 2 - 435w LUSH Lighting Dominator 2x

3 days later :)

Plus before (as found) and after (moved or added pipe cleaner) picts

1-DSC_0116.JPG

1-DSC_0118.JPG

1-DSC_0117.JPG

1-DSC_0120.JPG

1-DSC_0119.JPG

Cuttings taken

1-DSC_0122.JPG

What took from looked like after had a haircut

1-DSC_0123.JPG

1-DSC_0124.JPG

1-DSC_0125.JPG

A day later as opened to mist them to keep humidity where want

1-DSC_0126.JPG

training is good, but if pushed too hard, things may break...

1-DSC_0127.JPG

1-DSC_0128.JPG

So that plant is now called "oops"?

LOL, no it's still TW8 (Blue Lime Pie x White Nightmare), but yesterday was an OOPS.  Still looking good 24 hours later, so have a chance.

Hi tumbleweed,

Thankyou for sharing your grows, very nice indeed.

If you don't mind I have a couple of questions for you.

I am amazed at how well the led is producing. I see you were using a 1000w hps previously, how much wattage of led do you use in comparison? And, was making the switch much of a learning curve?

You also have some well dialled in flood and drain. Do you reuse the clay balls? If so, what is your cleaning regime like? Also, how often do you feed the girls in clay balls?

Good luck with the rest of this run. I am looking forward to seeing how the Kush tubs progress.

Peace

Edited by Flacco

Thank you for the feedback and questions.

--- I am amazed at how well the led is producing. I see you were using a 1000w hps previously, how much wattage of led do you use in comparison? And, was making the switch much of a learning curve?  

Switch is definitely a learning curve, at least for me.  The 1000 HPS was replaced with a pair of LUSH Dominator 2x at 435w each so 870w total.

--- You also have some well dialled in flood and drain. Do you reuse the clay balls? If so, what is your cleaning regime like? Also, how often do you feed the girls in clay balls?

So far, yes I reuse them, but biggest complaint is trying to remove all of the roots/hairs, I rinse them very well several times with plain hose water.  I don't feed them enough, lol, often only every couple of weeks.

I do like the lower heat produced, for the flowering I am not convinced they produce quite as much as the 1000w they replaced.

Progress, ones just flipped, ones in clone, ones some of what took those from as well as DWC attempt.

1-DSC_0154.JPG

1-DSC_0155.JPG

1-DSC_0156.JPG

1-DSC_0157.JPG

1-DSC_0158.JPG

1-DSC_0159.JPG

1-DSC_0160.JPG

1-DSC_0161.JPG

I tend to keep it simple with clones, cut branches and put in jar/glass of water as cut.

Then using a clean and sharp blade slice at 45 degrees just below where a node was (cutting anything attached to the node, leaf, etc. off) dip in liquid Clonex and put into RR cubes.  Mist daily and keep humid in the dome, off to the side of the light on the floor and just wait.

peace,

tw

It seems to work for you!  Good idea chopping cuts and putting into water, I generally do them one at a time, but as I am now using SOG method it can take a while doing it that way.  I also tend to give mum a big drink the day before taking cuts. 

Do you pH the misting water, or add any other foliar feeding nutes?