Welcome New Members. Click and introduce yourselves. Read more... ×
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tumbleweed

TW lazy grow journal, lol multiple strains!

Rate this topic

Amazing as always TW! You never disappoint

[center][url="http://freemygreenpdx.com/topic/8254-garden-of-blazen/?view=findpost&p=77193"][color=#006400][size=5][b]The Garden of Blazen[/b][/size][/color][/url][/center]

[center][img]http://i.gyazo.com/f963f7b5090a9774b99e5ab9981be1e5.png[/img][/center]

This is from few week cure White Nightmare (WN) and Blue Lime Pie (BLP), input is from Terpene

SMOKE REPORT: Been a while, now had some time to cure. My report would be both very good and love them both, pretty dank and smells good, that's why I have a friend sample them for me and give his input, now from him... each one starts out with his initial visual and smell impression, then followed up by his sampling each one. These are in the order he sampled them.

WN (not numbered) - Tropical, reminds me of Kona Gold, melon, cantaloupe... super easy on lungs and exhale, no harshness or cough factor, INSANE, has grounding effect, mellow, sociable, anytime bud.

WN#2 - melon & green pine - but not, forestry... More Stony, same grounding, great for video games or laying around. Stoned to the goard. Feels more heavy and potent to the lungs.

WN#3 - Funk to it, melon, has berry blue smell, reminds of old blueberry... Roughest on the lungs of the 3 so far, in between the first two, good backnote taste and exhale, best of both worlds.

WN#8 - Best visual, great club appeal, then he smelled it... OOOOHHHHH, kushy funk, tropical. Terpine profiles of the others blended in. Breaking it up to smoke it feels like a power hash... Potent feeling, very stony and harsher. More heady feel.

BLP (not numbered) - Coffee Bubba Kush scent / reminder. Used to be had to go to LA and get @ $100/eight to get that quality. Very sweet and dank as smells his fingers, then said 'Ah I friggen love this' ... WOW, tastes as smells, sweet sweet kush, hugh lung expansion, yea that the LA special stuff miss.

BLP #8 -- more fluffy, not as dense, looks good but lacks kushiness as view, cake scent, Mummmm, Ohhhhhaaaa as smells, now we talking, more sedate smells, not as much up front, more like natural kush, less super sweet... heavy and harsh as toke, slight kush backnote, green and earthy, more natural, very strong, feel visually stoned.

BLP #6 - looks like jack herier, triangler crowns and spears, sweet beta pine, forest scent. Compliments kushiness, one of the best of both worlds pheno... light on lungs, but still potent, sweet forest kush on back of tongue. One of the better, preferred phenos. Active yet stoned, opened up the senses. SO GOOD

BLP #3 Ummmmm, more sweet forest, less kush. Stinky and Funky, Hugh calyx, FUNK upfront, like the original silverback strain smell ... Sour flavor, like cookies, likes it, super heavy and super heady, easy on lungs, good flavor, yea... that's the one.

peace,

tw

California 215 compliant grow

Currently Growing: White Nightmare

Lighting:  start/veg 2 - 190w LUSH Herbal Vador 2x, 2 - 435w LUSH Lighting Dominator 2x

btw,

TW4 - (Motarebel, Orange Disel x Long Blade Leaf) x Power Nap

TW8 - White Nightmare #2 x Blue Lime Pie

TW9 - White Nightmare #3x Blue Lime Pie

Medical Glue - Gorilla Glue #4 x AC/DC bx

Lighting:  start/veg 2 - 190w LUSH Herbal Vador 2x, 2 - 435w LUSH Lighting Dominator 2x

What kind of soil mix do you start your seedlings in?  Also, roughly how often do you water them when in the solo cups?  BTW your pics are as amazing and the blue lime pie sounds delicious!

“You have control over your work alone, never the fruit.”  "If you don't try to be great, you don't really even have a good chance of being good"

Your plants always look so "Filled" out, So healthy looking. Ty for sharing them with us, :D

Thank you, especially when they are small, I try to keep the lights as close to them as possible without burning them, results in denser and more squat plants.

The larger one, the Medical Glue is currently 10" tall and 16" wide.

peace,

tw

This is some of my 73 ice bubble hash I make from my sugar trim leaves, fresh frozen in the freezer as soon as it gets clipped off (and I trim as they are cut, then dry and cure the flowers just cut)

1-DSC_0804.jpg

1-DSC_0805.jpg

1-DSC_0807.jpg

1-DSC_0808.jpg

I see (I think) 9 leaves on one of them. Is that normal for the strain or just you're green thumb? I think I've only gotten to 7 leaves. I'm thinking, (Correct me if I'm wrong.) that Plants with 7,9,or even 11 leaves, has to do with growing technique. Cause Ive grown hash skunk and messed up before and gotten only 3-5 leaves on a plant.

9c1f34415d8ba8eac7717d6d6e0ffdac.png