• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

tumbleweed

TW lazy grow journal, lol multiple strains!

Rate this topic

Just saying hello, current CA patient, grow own meds to be sure of quality.  Looking forward to meeting people here and sharing knowledge.

Peace,

tw

California 215 compliant grow

Currently Growing: TW8 (Blue Lime Pie x White Nightmare) cross made and KUSH OG and Pre-98 Bubba Kush.

Lighting:  start/veg 2 - 190w LUSH Herbal Vador 2x, 2 - 435w LUSH Lighting Dominator 2x

Wait... dont i know you from somwhere??? that OTHER site... lol

suffering within yourself, and the truth leaves you dying alone. The pain behind the eyes has a destiny, so use the hate to fuel the fire inside,. choices leave you trapped, and every route you choose is a path that leads back to the start. you might accept defeat in a world out to get you, but the finger on the trigger is yours.

welcome to PIF tumbleweed! Glad to have you here

"As they fell from heaven, the plants said, "Whichever living soul we pervade, that man will suffer no harm.'

~ Rigveda ~

Hello everyone,

Tumbleweed here.

Located in northern california, legal patient that has been growing own meds for a while :)

Mostly grow from seed or my own clones, past couple of years also been doing some test grows from a few breeders.  The most recent ones are journaled on the seed depot, GP and sin city seeds site (same username).

Photography and growing (RC trucks too) are the hobbies

Nice to meet everyone

Current test seedlings:

DSC_0193.JPG

Chernobyl in early flower:

DSC_0199.JPG

Currently Growing: TW8 (Blue Lime Pie x White Nightmare) cross made and KUSH OG and Pre-98 Bubba Kush.

Lighting:  start/veg 2 - 190w LUSH Herbal Vador 2x, 2 - 435w LUSH Lighting Dominator 2x

lol, didn't realize I had already introduced myself, just did it again, doh

lol, didn't realize I had already introduced myself, just did it again, doh

It happens , What I did was merge these two introductions together so were all on the same page.

Your plants look terrific. I take it your growing inside?

thank you, yes growing inside, veg area is 2x4 with a 4' 6bulb T5, flower is single 1000 HPS

the rest of the veg tent :)

DSC_0194.jpg

Edited by EDDIEKIRK
photo edits

main flower area

DSC_0200.jpg

Edited by EDDIEKIRK
photo edits

hum, ferts...

pretty minimalist here, so use some GH 3-part (quart of each lasts me over a year) and love H&G roots excelurator, other than that just grow in straight FFOF soil, may add some carbs during flower, but mostly try to remember to water before they start drooping.

Couple more current pics:

DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

Edited by EDDIEKIRK
photo edits

hi

there tumble how you been nice to see you found your way here to"hope" hopes you all good .was hope on gp

Edited by bonelessme

GOT THE GROWING BUG I DO

TRYING AGAIN LOW RIDER # 2 AND CROP KING SEEDS EARLY MISS AUTO FEM

CROP KING SEEDS NORTHERN LIGHTS AUTO FEMS

running coco using JAKES THREE PART FERTILIZER AND JAKES ROOT GROWTH STIMULANT ,AND JAKES vb-1 VITAMIN B-1

True power  - 3 weeks

Edited by tumbleweed
photo edits

new pipe and smoke breaking in with, 3 year cure Third Dimension

1-DSC_0282.jpg

Custom made pipe from friend in Maine grateful dead theme

Peace,

tw

Edited by tumbleweed
photo edits

hum, easy place to post, current little ones about 5 weeks into soil from seed

1-DSC_0256.jpg

1-DSC_0276.jpg

1-DSC_0269.jpg

1-DSC_0268.jpg

1-DSC_0263.jpg

Edited by EDDIEKIRK
photo edits