Brownbear

Retarded dawg

I checked the trichomes on 5 today and she was completely cloudy, even the lowers! Ambers sprinkled here and there. Here are the shots of her in her final hours, managed to get her out into some nice foggy/overcast morning sunshine, nature's light diffuser! hah. Now, while I was trimming her I noticed a few male hermaphrodite flowers popping up on the very lower stuff and a couple of the very lower buds had mostly developed seeds, but still premature. Looks isolated, but that's enough for me to scrap it from preservation. Should be some good smoke though biggrin.png

Retarded Dawg 5 - day 51

i-rwjJgFq-XL.jpg

i-9CMGnQj-XL.jpg

Those flowers look amazing BrownBear! I just love when the flower gives off those purple hues. I am just a big fan of the purps... Well done bro! Hope you enjoy that smoke!

Thank ya all! I was pretty disappointed by the yield on #5 also once it was all dried out. Don't have a scale, but it's paltry.

Next up on the chopping block, 3 and 4. I'm taking them down tomorrow on day 56, but here's some final pics pre-chop of 3. I'll post 4 once I take the pics

i-bVpMKj8-XL.jpg

i-Z7LgVw5-XL.jpg

I think 3 is one I'm for sure going to keep for another round at least. Strong sweet berry, fuely, funky smells. I think she could do a lot better for bud production with proper training. Also, she was a rockstar from the start, really didn't have any problems with her other than she's so bushy I had to thin her out 4 times throughout the grow.

thank you somedude and pete! I can't wait to start smoking on these babies, but going to be patient on the curing

Day 56

the final day for 4, and 2. I ended up chopping number three late last night since I already had shots of her. All three were harvested mostly cloudy, barely any clear, and speckles of amber, maybe 10% tops. Here's 4 and 2!

i-6cjMFBz-XL.jpg

i-ZPt9qNx-XL.jpg

4 has nice dense nugs, pungent sweet aroma, fair producer.

i-2FT7RBS-XL.jpg

i-DVM6Dqg-XL.jpg

2 surprised me. it was a breeze to trim, pretty dense nugs, nice citrus aromas and may be the highest yielder of the bunch. Going to be running her again to get a better feel for her.

1 and 6 are still finishing, they probably have another 3-4 days on them, which works out because I need to empty out my drying closet before I can put more plants in there lol

Strain: retarded dawg created by somedude ran by Brownbear

Type: hybrid

Genetics: snowdawg x handicapped or handicap

Smell: smells.fruity like blueberrys and red grapes

Tastes: it tastes like it smells with a hint of deisel

Method of ingestion : the mystifier vaporizer :) only made it through a half a bag

Inhale was very smooth

Mild expansion on the exhale

Effects: started in the head kinda mellowed into the.body then after it really kicked in it was actually kinda trippy numbed my body up hammered my head lol made me retarded this stuff is definitely not for the beginner smoker kinda feel like my heart rate has increased some but I feel numb

Overall potency : 8.5

6 and 1 came down on day 57, I really needed to get the next run in to not crowd up the veg room any longer, so I cut these girls just shy of peak ripeness. Probably 75% cloudy, 25 clear. Here they are!

i-Mx3d8b4-XL.jpg

i-KrW5QN9-XL.jpg

It was most defnitely a freak, foxtailed out on the top bud in the last week or two. Probably the frostiest of the bunch, as far as out on the fan leaves. Yield was above what was anticipated for its size. Stretched the least of everyone. Fruity skunky berry smells

i-p3CdbN8-XL.jpg

i-8jnczZX-XL.jpg

6 was around the average yield for the group, big buds but not the densest in the centers, slight give. fruity smells, almost bubblegummy but different. Resin production was good but the other phenos defniitely had more. High Calyx to leaf ratio

and here's a visual aid for those of you who have never spotted a male flower on a female cannabis plan, there's a reason we call 'em nanners!

i-TvTw6MQ-XL.jpg

Nice shots again BB!

Freakin nanners,,, happens, least it was late,,,

Ole Popeye gave it an 8.5.... pretty cool, ima know that boy can toke!! LOL

Ole Popeye gave it an 8.5.... pretty cool, ima know that boy can toke!! LOL

I haven't done a actual smoke review but.my vapor review was very nice.reconfirmed my review when I vaped it again today not the most potent.but its definitely up there 8.5 is definitely proper potentcy gauge for.vaporizing plus the taste is great every hit :)

Name: retarded dawg #3 pheno

IMAG0007.jpg

i-bVpMKj8-XL.jpg

i-Z7LgVw5-XL.jpg

Genetics : snowdawg x handicapped

Smell: smells fruity cant pinpoint a smell Its like a fruit salad lol

Taste: taste is definitly Like fruity pebbles cereal lol from a smoke a vape test

Method of ingestion : the mystifier vaporizer 1 bag

Personal experience : very fast onset straight into the body started working Its way through numbing my pain very smooth inhale with moderate expansion that turn into a after shock of coughing Lol kinda a fuzzy head High but still very functional head high mellowed the nerves

Potency: 9

Method it was grown: 4x4 grow tent under a 600 watt hps compost and benificial teas

Comments: this one definitly suprised me i did a pre test last Night smoked a Bowl and suprisingly I got really high normally I dont get well medicated from smoking one bowl but I did this time for Sure so I decided I had To put it To the test in the vaporizer today so I did just that definitly a very similar high but more intensified very nice i always Love when I have To debate whether or not To finish a bag but it was so delicious I couldnt waste any so I just vaped the whole bag :)