Brownbear

Retarded dawg

This is probably the last video for this grow that will be done on my phone by me Brownbear will be back in 3 days and he will be back in.charge of the garden we will be.getting the plants flipped into flower right after he gets back and we Get them transplanted into new five gallon tall pots its been a blast watching these girls grow from seed glad we got 6 females hope we don't have any hermies I'm thinking pheno number one is my new favorite I'm loving the.color and structure have a feeling Daniels gonna be digging the 3 or 6 so excited for flowering these girls out and to get a good taste of the meds from this lady

Definitely found the odd ball but I love her my favorite pheno is the number one I'm calling this the freaky pink pheno I did closer inspections again today and found a new mutant leaf and a close examination I noticed one of the newest leafs is just not devoloping it so.so far 3 deformed leafs awesome stripping nice compact.structure I'm liking it more and more here the other mutant leaf I.found the smaller one wasn't devoloped enough.to show u on camera 1357032814776.jpg

I'm not exactly a person that fits in so I like that this strain is different and as long as it doesn't hermie I.think it will be the pheno I wanna keep

I wonder if that trait would pass on to clones from that pheno
I definatly think that the trait will carry over if it would have only been one leaf I would have guessed no but now since its popped up on three leaves I think it will carry through as long as it doesn't hermie

I really hope she doesn't hermie they she's definitely the most beautiful plant to me its got awesome traits if it doesn't hermie on us I think its gonna be a Berry pheno from the preflower smell I get already I'm thinking it would be like a combination of raspberry smell and blackberry smelling

Retarded Dawg Update

Day 3 of 12/12

Decided to set up the tripod and take some reference shots so that you all can see the structure.

These plants haven't been trained at all, other than clearing out the centers for airflow and yield.

Average room temps are 71-72 in the day, and 65-62 at night. Average humidity is about 40-35%.

Started to have some trouble with my timer again, so I replaced it with my veg room timer that's mechanical instead of digital, that seems to have fixed the problem

Just treated them with a soil drench of GoGnats, they were also treated with Eagle 20 a couple weeks ago.

Retarded Dawg #1

i-NBHDXmT-L.jpg

Retarded Dawg #2

i-4q6Q7C3-L.jpg

Retarded Dawg #3
i-D5n4WxW-L.jpg

Retarded Dawg #4

i-sq7JZvd-L.jpg

Retarded Dawg #5

i-QwPwTXZ-L.jpg

Retarded Dawg #6

i-sJGWZTT-L.jpg

Plants in order of photo

4, 1, 2

5, 6, 3

i-Mfkh4WP-L.jpg

Thanks for tuning in so far everyone! This should be an exciting flower run!

I top dressed them today with some high P bat guano, alphalpha meal, EWC, humic acid, and molasses. Not much, since they were transplanted about a week and a half ago, but just enough to give them the boost. Then I mixed it into the top 1-2" of soil. Watered each plant enough to ensure it was mixed, but did not water to 10% drainage. I want these to dry out pretty fast again so that I can hit it with just an EWC tea to super charge them and fully saturate the medium. Then I'll just water for a while and read how they react.

decided to top dress now because I haven't gotten my brewer up and running. Need a new hose and adapter, but I'll be using a 5 gallon bucket and an 8" airstone disk.

Now, this is my first time trying to organically top dress a plant in flower, as well as brewing compost teas for it. So If any of this sounds suspect, or I am leaving something out, holler and learn me something! Please!

good job guys

Thanks man, hope we're doing the genetics justice!

they are looking good...

thanks you bro!

thats gonna be one retarded herd of dawgs.

hah here's hoping! thanks for tuning in man

Day 11 of Flower Update

#1 is the runt, but that was expected with those freak leaves popping out too.

#2 is looking like it's the stretchiest of the bunch, but we've seen that coming since it was a seedling

#3 is the bushiest of the bunch, and I prefer its structure thus far.

It's also the fastest flowering of the bunch it seems, maybe not leaps and bounds ahead, but it's leading the pack.

4,5, and 6 are chugging along! I'm really looking forward to seeing what the bud formation starts looking like on all of these plants.

Canopy Shot

4, 1, 2

5, 6, 3

i-wQVnjmf-L.jpg

i-FGHdvpG-L.jpg

i-pB8Sj83-L.jpg

i-7Spr5TP-L.jpg

i-DbFBNWv-L.jpg

i-5Z78NFL-L.jpg

i-bQHNKSJ-L.jpg