Sign in to follow this  
mednurse

Post polio syndrome man having pain issues

and not getting sleep. Another man told me that he can't take the bho rso because it overwhelms his nervous system. So what can we do?

Not sure this is the right forum either?

So this other man says he uses tincture. Will that alone be enough ...no

anyone else out there using cannabis for this same reason?

the first man needs oil that is high in cbn for the sedative effects.  white widow cooked all night should do the trick.  if that is still too psychoactive and i believe it might be, do a fully decarboxylated hawaiian bubble gift.  that would make it sedative and non psychoactive.

does the second man have post polio issues as well?  or is it cancer?  kinda sounds like you think he needs concentrates.  if i am guessing correctly, you are right.  he should be on high dose concentrate.  tincture is not strong enough. 

Apparently he's been to the ER because of THC or whatever he took was too strong and he was unable to move which freaked him out. So far it seems to me that he needs just plain cannabis capsules without any extractions. He needs to build up slowly, like me. Then he can gradually take more. I think he tried one drop bho two nights in a row and he got some pain relief but didn't sleep more than 3 hours. So that's why i am wondering what is best for him. 

Another gentleman with post polio also has a hard time taking concentrates, he says it overwhelms his nervous system. So he takes tincture round the clock.

So isn't that interesting? Still trying to figure out what to do, but I will start with high cbd stuff if he can find it in any of the so called dispensaries around here. He has no grower but can afford to buy dispensary stuff. I just hate to hear that's where he goes.

we have been dosing cancer patients with hbg, balanced thc/cbd with great results.  it has literally no psychoactive effects.  that way, they get the high dose healing without the head effects. 

once they have that down, we mix to gradually ease them into the thc.  works great.

Sign in to follow this